Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,799.99
The previous price was $2,349.99
- Answer The LG - STUDIO 30" Built-In Single Electric Convection Wall Oven - Stainless Steel, Model # LSWS307ST must be connected to an individual, properly grounded branch circuit, protected by a 30 Amp circuit breaker or fuse with a #10 AWG wire gauge at least. The flexible conduit must be connected to a junction box behind the wall oven that must be recessed and be a minimum of 22" from the bottom of the range oven...^IFV
- Answer The LG STUDIO 30" Built-In Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Single Electric Convection Wall Oven - Stainless Steel, Model # LSWS307ST has a Proof feature that maintains a warm oven for rising yeast leavened products before baking.. Rack position 2 or 3 should be used for proofing. Proofing does not operate when the oven is above 125 °F and it is normal for the fan to operate during the Proof function...^IFV
QuestionWill this oven stay on when the door is open? I know it has an auto-shut off after 12hrs, but I am wondering if I could use this oven as a dehydrator. The door would need to be cracked open during dehydrating and temp set ~120. Is this possible??
- Answer Using the oven with the door open may damage the oven knobs and display. ^Daphane
- Answer Yes, this unit has a delayed start timer. The automatic timer of the DELAYED TIMED COOK function turns the oven ON and OFF at the time you select. This feature can only be used with the BAKE, ROAST, CONV. BAKE, CONV. ROAST, CRISP CONV. and SELF CLEAN modes. No, this unit is not available in Black. ^Daphane
QuestionWhat is the height dimension of the back body portion of the wall oven? It is an important detail if I need to ensure that there is a 2 3/4 clearance between the oven and the induction cooktop above. The 29+" listed in the manual is just for the front.
- Answer The specification do not provide a height dimension for the back of the oven. Perhaps the installation manual can offers more detail, https://files.bbystatic.com/paEl30S4KL8Na%2Fo86wLbBQ%3D%3D/513351fb-9dc7-473e-8a5c-7f726ff4c3b7.pdf. For further assistance, please reach out to our support team via private message on Facebook @LGUSSupport and use #VOC in your first message to our social media support team or call at 800-243-0000. ^Daphane
QuestionSays it has WiFi and app controlled - is it iOS (Apple) app compatible? A review stated that it is not. That is an important detail left out on the specifications for this model.
- Answer The LG SmartThinQ application is iOS compatible. ^Daphane
QuestionIs the LG Studio 30 Convection wall oven juat for convection cooking or can it be used for regular cooking, broiling etc?
- Answer The range is a convectional oven and has traditional settings such as bake and broil with convection modes. ^Daphane
QuestionDoes this have true European convection, or just a fan? (i.e. does it have a heating element behind the fan?)
- Answer This is a true convection oven with a heating element behind the fan. ^Daphane
- Answer Hello MrsMac. As indicated in the title, the LG STUDIO 30" Built-In Single Electric Convection Wall Oven - Stainless Steel, Model # LSWS307ST is an electric oven. Regrettably, we currently do not have any Gas Wall Ovens in our lineup...^IFV
QuestionDoes the finish on the STUDIO series match other LG non-STUDIO appliances in stainless steel?
- Answer The Stainless Steel on the LG STUDIO 30" 4.7 cu. ft. Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Built-In Single Electric Convection Wall Oven - Stainless Steel, Model # LSWS307ST will match the Stainless Steel and PrintProof™ Stainless Steel on all other LG Appliances...^IFV
- Answer Regrettably, we do not have any decibel ratings listed for the LG STUDIO 30" Built-In Single Electric Convection Wall Oven - Stainless Steel, Model # LSWS307ST...^IFV
- Answer The installation instructions for the LG STUDIO 30” Electric Cooktop, Model # LSCE305ST caution that it is very important to keep a distance of 2 3/4" between the cooktop and the oven which indicates that the cooktop can be installed above a wall oven. The installation instructions for the LG STUDIO 4.7 cu. ft. Smart wi-fi Enabled Single Built-In Wall Oven, Model # LSWS307ST also state that Gas or Electric Cooktops can be installed above the wall oven...^IFV
QuestionHow do you remove the telescoping rack from oven? I can easily remove the other racks but same method won't work with the telescoping rack and I can not find any on-line info. BTW, I just had this oven installed a few weeks ago and I love it.
- Answer With the sliding rack in the "Closed" position, grasp the rack and frame and pull both forward to remove. If you need assistance, you can contact our Customer Support by any of the below options: Phone: 1-800-243-0000 LiveChat: https://www.lg.com/us/support/chatbot Email: https://www.lg.com/us/support/email-appointment Facebook Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA/ Twitter: @LGUSSupport The LG Community Forum is also a great resource for getting help from other LG customers: https://lgcommunity.us.com/ ^CP