Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow many full charges will the neckband provide (2 Answers)Answers
Regrettably, there is no way to determine how many full charges the neckband on the LG TONE FREE™ Bluetooth® Wireless Earbuds will provide because a full charge may have different starting levels.= and the charging When the earbud time and charge delivered will depend on how you charge the unit. When the earbud battery level is 5% or lower, you should hear a voice alert telling you that the battery is low. When the neckband battery level is low, the red LED indicator light on the neckband will blink. The charging speed can decrease because of low current when you charge the neckband cradle by connecting it to a PC and even there, it will vary depending on what version the USB port is since they all deliver different amps even though the voltage is the same. Amps determine how quickly the unit charges. The neckband battery is a 3.7 V/ 120 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery and the ear buds have a 3.7 / 58mAh lithium -ion battery. The rated input voltage for the neckband and earbuds is a DC voltage range of 4.75 ~ 5.3 V, 400 mA. The cradle has a 3.7 V / 410 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery which has a rated input DC voltage of 4.75 ~ 5.3 V, 600 mA. A rechargeable battery has a long service life if treated properly. A new battery or one that has not been used for a long period of time could have reduced capacity the first few times it is used. Do not expose the battery to extreme temperatures, never above +50°C (+122°F) or below -10°C (+14°F). For maximum battery capacity, use the battery at room temperature. If the battery is used in low temperatures, the battery capacity will be reduced. The battery can only be charged in temperatures between +10°C (+50°F) and +45°C (+113°F)...^IFV
- QuestionI loss the left earbuds at my headphone Can I order at new seat a earbuds? (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow do I pair this thing? (4 Answers)Answers
1. Fully charge the TONE Free unit with both earbuds attached. 2. Before removing the earbuds, turn the neckband switch ON then wear it around your neck. 3. Detach each earbud and insert them in the appropriate ear. 4. Hold the LEFT earbud's button until you get a tone and audio queue that its ready for pairing... 5. Go to your Bluetooth settings on the target device and look for "HBSF110 Master" and follow the prompts. ONLY PAIR THE MASTER! 6. Follow all of the prompts then you should be able to use it as an audio output device as with any other bluetooth connected peripheral (different based on the type of device you have. Enjoy!
- QuestionCan I answer the phone with the earbud only, with the neckpiece? (5 Answers)Answers
I'm not sure I understand your question exactly. I leave the neckband on my desk or in a drawer, I don't use it except to charge up the buds. An incoming call will ring through the bud just like you were sitting in a car with hands-free Bluetooth.
- QuestionWhat's the distance on hearing conversations anywhere (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI just received my Tone Free headset and the right ear bud does not work when I'm listening to my music, watching a movie or even when I talk but the manual said when talking left will only work. Both ear buds ONLY work when I am on youtube. Is this right (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the tone free have a pass through audio feature? (Hear outside noise around you even though the ear buds are in your ear.) (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions