Questions & Answers
- QuestionWindows 10 (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this compatible with devices other than computers? (6 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this work with an older windows 98 secong gen computer (7 Answers)
I have a hunter alignment rack and laser aligner which uses a sony computer tower and we need to put a wireless adapter on to be able to download new drivers and use a newer printer. Or just send to other printer at another station. will one of your adapters work. this one states that its backwards compatible with 802 etc.Answers
I'm not certain - but I CAN tell you that despite indication to the contrary on the packaging, the device did NOT work with my system running Windows Vista. I had an extended exchange with tech support, and was told the the device "Sometimes" works with Windows Vista. Thus, I'd counsel taking with a grain of salt the compatibility claims made by the vendor for the device. If you've the time, I'd suggest giving it a try....Best Buy's return policy will enable you to return the device if it does not work for you. That's what I did.
- QuestionIs this compatible with windows 8.1 (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you need USB 3.0 for this to work? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with windows 10 version 1607. I am currently using a linksys ae1200/2500 and V1607 will not install as the install indicates the ae1200/25 is not compatible. Thanks (2 Answers)Answers
The AE 1200 is not compatable with the version of windows 10 that you upgraded to. I had the same problem and changed my adapter to the Ac 1200 dual band USB 3 and this one works well.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionWill this work with windows 7 and do you have to plug into front of column can you plug in back and still get a good signal (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this work if the router is not set up for wireless? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill this adapter work with Windows XP Home addition? If not, do you have one that will? Thanks! (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan I use this on my Samsung 4K Smart TV? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions