Questions & Answers
- Questiondo you have to know how to drive stick because of the three pedals? (10 Answers)Answers
The extra pedal is there so that you CAN use it. However, if you never buy the shifter, you never will. Use the flappy paddles to shift gears or let the game do all the shifting for you. You never HAVE to use the third pedal.
- QuestionWhen this product will be available again? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with Nascar Heat 2 for the PS4? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhen I'm playing a game what do I attach the physical stearing wheel and pedals to? The wall? Or a random object? (10 Answers)Answers
I have mounted Logitech wheels two ways: 1. My wife gave me a metal stand that has a tray for the pedal platform and a platform for the wheel console. It is intended for use while sitting in a chair. 2. I mounted the wheel console to the edge of a coffee table and sit in a gaming chair (legless rocker) on the floor with my legs under the coffee table.. For both of these, I cut a piece of 1/2 plywood to adapt the wheel console to the edge of the coffee table and the metal wheel/pedal stand.
- QuestionWill this item be back in stock? Will it be 199.00 again? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill this be offered again before Christmas? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this wheel set up be compatible with Need For Speed Pay Back? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI forgot to ask does this wheel,pedals (shifter that comes separately) would work on American truck simulator? And other driving games,? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use it with the ps4 VR headset as well? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this come with the wheel and pedals and shifter?? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions