Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $229.99
QuestionCan you pair this with one device via Bluetooth, and with another via Lightspeed/USB dongle, and easily switch back and forth? In a fashion similar to the G604 mouse? If so where is the switch located?
- Answer Hello, GBR! You can pair the G915 TKL via Lightspeed dongle and Bluetooth to two different devices. To switch between the two on the G915 TKL, there is a button that looks like the WiFi logo (Lightspeed button) and a button next to it that has the Bluetooth logo on it and you'll just push whichever one you would like to use. To swap between your two devices for the G604, you'll push the button under the scroll wheel that has the Lightspeed logo on it. - Maggie from Logitech G
QuestionThe special characters on the keyboard have no illumination at all, which makes them difficult to see in daylight and unusable in low light. Is there an option to illuminate these characters?
- Answer Hello. The special characters are printed on the keys and not transparent, so light will not show through them. You would have to illuminate the keyboard from above to see those symbols better.
QuestionHow thick is the base of this keyboard? Trying to figure out if this will fit/clamp into a gooseneck mount I typically use for my iPad so I can type while I livestream without having a keyboard in my lap.
- Answer Hello Sinjin! Here are the dimensions of the G915 TKL Tenkeyless LIGHTSPEED Wireless TKL RGB Mechanical Gaming GL Tactile Switch Keyboard: Length: 368 mm (15.2 in) Width: 150 mm (5.9 in) Height: 22 mm (0.9 in)
QuestionIs there an alternative for this keyboard?, I want it but its kinda expensive, so i would like to know if there is an equivalent for this keyboard for a lower price
- Answer Hello Hector. We do not have any other wireless TKL keyboards, but we do offer a wired one. The G Pro keyboard is available here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g-pro-mechanical-wired-tkl-gaming-gx-blue-clicky-switch-keyboard-with-rgb-back-lighting-black/6372528.p?skuId=6372528
QuestionDoes this keyboard come with Logitech's gaming keycaps? I have a G513 carbon currently and love the concave, slightly larger gaming keycaps for W,A,S,D that came with it.
- Answer Sorry to tell you that they keys on the keyboard are very shallow to lower the arch in your wrist, which works great. The down side is it will take a special key cap to replace them.
QuestionWhat's the best way to connect this to my MacBook Pro, where I'm already using a dongle for my G305 mouse? I'd like to avoid an additional dongle if at all possible.
- Answer It works with Bluetooth as well as a dongle.
- Answer Hello, the G915 TKL features a Cable Length: 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Answer Hi Nick, Unfortunately, you can only connect to one device via Bluetooth at a time.
- Answer Hello Bluepandboi, You can have linear style keys by ordering online. Here's a link: https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-keyboards/g915-tkl-wireless.html#buy-module. When you click on the "Choose A Style" button, you'll be able to choose between Tactile, Linear, and Clicky.
- Answer All 3 are valid connection choices on the 915 tkl
QuestionIs it possible to get Mac-specific "option" and "commamd" keycaps instead of the windows and "alt?" Thank you.
- Answer Hello Joe. We do not sell the Mac keycaps for the G915 TKL.
QuestionLow profile keyboard competitive/good for FPS gaming? The only reason for holding me back from this product. My alternative is the G Pro Mechanical TKL or maybe SteelSeries Apex 7 TKL.
- Answer It works well for gaming, but most keyboards for gaming the keycaps paint start to ware off.
- Answer I can confirm that this answer is not true - unless they add support in a future update. Bluetooth - PS5 says it is not compatible with this device : Dongle - PS5 says it is a "mouse" : USB - PS5 says it is a "keyboard" but no input is detected from the keyboard. As of 2/22/2021 - PS5 Software Version 20.02-2.50.00.08-00.00.00.0.1
QuestionDoes this keyboard have an option to only light up when the keys are pressed? My bf wants one where it looks like a normal keyboard until you press a key
- Answer When there is no usage within a certain time, the keyboard lights go out.
QuestionCan you swap out the keycaps? I'm just curious because of the fact that its a "slim" design.
- Answer No, I checked under mine, they use special switches, which have two flat prongs that look similar to a wall plug