Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this the G933 ???? Nowhere do I see that in the description. Thanks!! (4 Answers)
- QuestionWill this headset work with the xbox one Wirelessly with chat and audio (9 Answers)
- QuestionHow do these compare to the previous logitech g930 wireless edition? Is it worth the extra money you put out for it? (5 Answers)Answers
These are well worth the price increase. The G930s have quite a few flaws to them, which the G933s fix just about all of them. Comfort --For the G930s, they use a kind of faux leather for the headband and ear cups. Which after awhile (I will start to notice around an hour but differs person to person) the ear cups will start to get hot. --For the G933s, they use a kind of sport mesh which I feel is far more comfortable. Now, some people have stated that after a few hours they will notice that the ear cups do get a little warm but not much. However, I have not noticed any type of warmness while wearing these and I have worn them for several hours of gaming/ watching movies and TV. Battery --For the G930s, I usually averaged around 7-9 hours of constant use on a single charge. --For the G933s, with lights I averaged around 7-8 hours of constant use, and without the lights I averaged around 10-12 hours of constant use on a single charge However the G933s have a replaceable battery, so you can buy a second battery and switch them out within a min or two. Sound They both use Dolby 7.1 surround sound, and normal stereo sound when used with your console or TV. However, in my personal opinion I think the G933s have by far better sound quality than the G930s. The G933s have more updated speakers than the G930s, so that plays quite a bit of a role in that. Wireless Connectivity They both use a 2.4 GHZ wireless adapter. However, The G930s have be known to drop the wireless connection at random times. It doesn't happen often but I have had the signal just stop quite a few times, and when that does happen it usually takes several mins for me to get it connected again. The G933s have not dropped the wireless signal once while I have been using them. Mic Both are noise-cancelling. The G933s have a more updated mic than the G930s, so I have been told that I sound more *normal* when using the G933s. Customization They both have sound customization, and the 3 customizable keys through the PC app. The G933s also have the ability for you to customize the LED lights to just about any color you want, and the two side panels on the G933s come right off in seconds (one side houses the USB adapter for when not in use, and the other houses the battery for easy change). So there is the possibility in the future to have different color panels to allow more customization to your headset. So in my opinion I think the G933s are by far better than the G930s. So far, I have not come across any of the problems that I had with the G930 with my G933. For this reason I think the G933s are well worth the extra money.
- QuestionDoes your computer have to have bluetooth in order for the headset to pair up? Or how does that work? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhere is the mic? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionQuick question, it says that this headset works for Xbox 360 and Xbox one is this true? Kudos, Sean (5 Answers)Answers
This headset will work with the Xbox One and 360 via the 3.5 mm audio port on the controller. Keep in mind this will only give you 2-ch audio, not 7.1 surround. If you intend to only use this headset with an XBOX, you may want to save a bit of coin and gain more functionality by considering a fully wireless alternative like the Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 420x (link below). http://www.bestbuy.com/site/turtle-beach-ear-force-stealth-420x-over-the-ear-wireless-gaming-headset-black-green/9536007.p?id=1219704411469&skuId=9536007
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionI understand when used with a PC, 7.1 surround works great, however, when used with a console like the Xbox One or PS4, I've read many reviews that surround sound does NOT work... Can anyone confirm or deny this based on experience with either consoles? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan this headset be used on a ps4 (10 Answers)Answers
Yes but not wirelessly and the 7.1 surround sound will not work either. In order to make them work you can connect them directly using the USB chord. The surround sound only works with the donegal, which sony doesn't support it, but man it would be awesome if they did.
- Questionare you shipping to Turkey? is it free or how much money? (0 Answers)
- QuestionIs there independent volume control for chat and game? I'm trying to find out if this headset offers that to see if I'm going to get these. (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions