- Questiondoes the remote and the hub need wifi to work with devices (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionOther Rooms (11 Answers)
Will this remote control components located behind a wall? The TV is mounted on the family room wall but all components, including BluRay, direcTV box etc are on the other side of the wall under the stairs.Answers
Yes. All my components are in the basement under my family room and all commands are taken by the hub via RF, not IR. The hub then emits IR via little IR blasters that are wired to the hub. You WILL need to be able to route one of the blasters to your TV so it can emit IR to control it.
- Questioni have a harmony 900. can i download all my current settings to the elite? I do not want to do all the setup again and have on a computer (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this remote work with LG Smart TV (10 Answers)Answers
It works for the most part but it very buggy, Logitech is a great company but they fall short on the latest products and maybe in future they will keep improving it. I think this Elite remote does not deserve to be bought. I have 2 LG TVs and it was frustrating to say the least. It was frustrating to use it with any thing. You have to use your phone and your computer at times and there are many firmware updates and too many moving parts for a simple remote. Your LG remote will do the basics. Your cable remote will do most of those as well. You have to ask yourself if you really want to go thru this. Save 300-or 350/- You can read my complete review on this product. I returned it.
- QuestionWhat do buttons below the colored ones do? Are they programmable? They're not on Harmony "Ultimate" (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionOlder Harmony remotes had hard number buttons. This one does not. I assume the screen reconfigures for number buttons when needed? Seems less convenient for watching cable or satellite boxes (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this remote work on 2 zones independently. In other words can I watch tv in living room while playing CD's on patio? Patio is wired to receiver using analog cables. (9 Answers)
- QuestionBluetooth control? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have a verizon set top box in a closed cabinet. Will the Logitech Harmony Elite Universal remote work with my RCA TV and Verizon set top box.? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow do you zoom? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions