- QuestionIs the included hub the "Harmony Home" hub, the predecessor to Home or something altogether different? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this be used with Amazon Echo and TFTTT recipes (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre you limited in the app on how many devices can be programmed. I don't plan to use the remote, I want to use this with Amazon Echo instead. Seams like it should have unlimited if you don't have to worry about how many programmable remote buttons. (7 Answers)Answers
I just purchased this yesterday to replace my Harmony 900 (I want to use Alexa/Echo voice control). During setup i was able to bypass the 8 device limit, when i got everything setup and started to configure the HUB using the Desktop Software, not the APP (I am using the APP on an older Ipad 2, so i had to use the Desktop to setup the HUB). I am not sure if it will work if you setup using the app but with the Desktop version of MyHarmony software it worked. My harmony 900 allows 15 devices to be controlled, when i was asked if i wanted to copy the settings of my 900 to the Hub i said yes and it copied all 15 devices and all the Activities i setup. It works great, just don't remove any of the devices because you wont be able to add them back individually, it will tell you you have reached the max devices. So if you accidentally remove an item, you can just run the Setup process over again. Hope this helps anyone who needs a couple more Devices added without having to spend the extra money on the more Costly HUB Combo.
- QuestionCan I program a button to "watch a movie" and it will know to turn on the tv, Xbox, and my stereo system all to the watch a movie settings? (5 Answers)
- QuestionAll components will be behind closed doors, will I be able to turn TV on/off,do likewise for a DVD behind closed doors will this remote work? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIm replacing a Harmony One. Does this do 'Activities' such as sequence several devices to turn on with a single button?? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with Amazon Echo (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this remote work with a Roku device? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this work with Playstation 4? (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, it works with the playstation, but you'll have to turn it on manually, the Logitech control remote can't do that, it's a Sony Mandatory process you'll have to turn it on with the controller. Then after it is turned on, the controller connects to the PS4.
- QuestionHarmony Smart Control RF question (10 Answers)
Can it communicate RF to the hub then IR to the devices? How does the IR blaster connect to the hub? Can you get IR emitters to attach to the front of each device you want to control so you can keep everything centralized in a rack? If so how do they connect to the hub and where do you buy them? Can I see a drawing of the connections points?Answers
Yes this device will control both bluetooth and IR devices. The product comes with one IR blaster that you can put anywhere so that you have the ability to conceal your devices. I personally found that I didn't need the IR blaster since everything is in an open cabinet, but my son purchased one also and he uses two IR blasters. I believe you can purchase extra blasters right here at Best Buy. The IR blasters connect directly to the back of the hub and the hub accommodates 2 blasters.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions