- QuestionDoes this remote have RF capability (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this remote work through a wood door (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this compatible with Dish Network's receiver # R1898725879 (Hopper with Sling)? (11 Answers)
- QuestionIf I have all of my components in a closet with my hub, can I still control my projector in my room by pointing the remote? (6 Answers)Answers
I've been looking at this remote with the same concerns as it is not clear if this can be done. All of my equipment is in the closet except for the TV. I want the remote to control power and volume on the TV with IR and the hub to control everything in the closet. On the Logitech User Forum this morning, I read this: "The Ultimate Home remote, can send IR directly to your devices. On the remote's LCD screen select the Menu Icon (3 horizontal bars), select Settings, select Devices, select Hub Assignments, then for those devices you want controlled directly by the remote (IR) select Remote only. Select Done when you have finished" Now I plan to buy it tomorrow and hopefully have it working as desired.
- QuestionWill this work with WEMO products? (10 Answers)Answers
Yes. Belkin WeMo products are compatible. If it has a remote, or connected to the same router, the Harmony can control it. Harmony constantly updates the remote database and that's the advantage of this device, it will always be updated and supported. At first it was almost annoying all of the updates but I "sync" one a week now to stay ahead.
- QuestionHows does the White Hold up as compared to the Black? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this remote work with xfinity x1 (10 Answers)
- Questionwill this work with apple tv (11 Answers)
- QuestionI don't have a pc just an iPad, will this work? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this work with hue lights? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions