- Questionis it compatible with my samsung tv? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCompatible with Smart TV? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it work well with a Mac, what about volume buttons? (10 Answers)
- QuestionI just bought a wireless Logitech K400 Plus and I Do Not Understand HOW to hook this up ..... Can anyone HELP Me ? I have a Samsung Smart TV .... (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this work with a Windows 10 PC? (10 Answers)
There are no lights on the keyboard to indicate if it is even on, no light to tell if it is connecting, I have no idea if this is Bluetooth or not since I'm not sure what the Unifying device is, but I would assume it is Bluetooth? Does this only work on Windows 10 All-in-one systems or something? I swapped out the batteries and it still doesn't work. I was under the impression this works on any Windows 10 device as the box says, not sure what a TV-connected PC is, I have a PC with Windows 10 installed that uses a TV as a monitor, is that the same as the TV-connected PC the description is referring to?
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
Yes it does work with Windows 10, and no it is not bluetooth. It uses it's own tiny wireless USB receiver. When I opened the box, that USB receiver was just floating around inside and if I didn't know to look for it I would have thrown it out with the box. The keyboard won't work without it. Did you plug in the USB receiver?
- QuestionWhat is the dimension of the keyboard part of the device? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDOES IT HAVE ON AND OFF SWITCH? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes work windows 7 64 bit home premium desktop computer? (10 Answers)
I know nothing about technical stuff of computers. use a home desktop windows 7 home premium got new in 2009 mostly for necessity as banking, paying bills, etc. I'm now legally blind not drive anymore or have internet phone, etc. i often have to bring the keyboard closer to me to see it but the cord makes it very hard to do. i want a cordless/wireless one for this issue alone. will this work for this purpose? thx. much .
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
The keyboard works on any current Windows version. If you are having a difficult time seeing, this may not be the best choice in keyboards. The keys are smaller and it is a grey on grey contrast for the letters (not back lit). This keyboard from Walmart is what my old department chair used for his severe retinal degeneration. http://goo.gl/BTwhRF Best Buy sells a multi color back lit version which I like better for $5 more. Same large letter features, but with back lighting on the keys. http://goo.gl/S7AFHw Hope this helps.
- QuestionDoes this work with Amazon Fire tv ? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with my LG OLED 55 inch TV? I purchased others before which would not work (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions