Questions & Answers
- Questionwhere do i find instructions to hook up my logitechk480? (10 Answers)Answers
Initially I went online to the Logitech website, but it also comes with an instruction sheet. It's easy. In the upper right of the keyboard are two buttons. The one marked with "i" is for pairing to anything Apple. The one marked "pc" is for Android or anything that's not Apple. Choose a number on the device selector on the upper left of the keyboard. Enable Bluetooth on your device and start it scanning. Press and hold the "pc" or "i" button on the keyboard until the blue light flashes rapidly and then let go. The device should show the K480 in the scan list. Select it and they should pair up and you're good to go.
- QuestionWill this keyboard work with Samsung Tab A device (10 Answers)
- QuestionWill this device work with Samsung Smart TV? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCaps lock app (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the green bar at the top of the keyboard? Does it do something or is it just decoration? Thanks. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI just bought this keyboard and the keys are sticky, like they have a catch in them and is very difficult to type. Is this normal or did I get a bad keyboard? I really like the layout of the keyboard but the keys catch and is impossible to type. (5 Answers)Answers
Mine don't stick, but I type really slow. Also I just noticed when I tried to speed up, the keys do seem a bit clunky. I'm coming off an apple keyboard where the keys are much more flush than these. All in all, I don't find myself getting annoyed at the keys. If your keys are not popping back up, you may have gotten a bad one-but if you try slowing down that may help. Good Luck.
- QuestionWill this work with amazon fire tv? (2 Answers)
- QuestioniPad mini 4 (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this work with a iPad Pro 12.9 or is it too small? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow large is it??? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions