Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat do you use in place of the F2mkey on regular keyboard? (3 Answers)Answers
So I think you are asking about the F1, F2 & F3 keys. The default behaviour is to select your connected device. When using with a Windows pc, You need to download the Logitech options software. This will allow you to set the f-lock so that the F keys function as regular F keys. If not, you will need to press and hold the fn key (bottom left) to use the F row as Fkeys. Poor design by Logitech in my opinion. I have this keyboard for about 3 weeks now I like it other than this silly setup to use the F1 keys Hope that helps.
- Questionwhat are the dimensions (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a protective cover to fit this keyboard? If so, please send information. Plastic wrap is so uncool. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow do you open the back, designated storage and I am assuming where the batteries get replaced? (5 Answers)Answers
The battery compartment cover is very tightly in place. I found that the easiest thing to do is to hold the keyboard upside down so that the battery compartment is at the top, get my fingernails into the crack at the top of the cover and slide it firmly downwards. The little divot in the cover to do this with is fairly useless. Having said that, who wants a loose, floppy battery cover anyway?
- QuestionCan I get this in black? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I connect to my smart tv: Samsung UN55KU7000FXZA (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this keyboard backlit? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI can't install anything on my work computer. Does this keyboard require a plugin to work with the USB receiver? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this compatible with Samsung galaxy s2 9.7 32meg tablet? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the Caps/Lock key have a light to signify when the caps/lock is on. (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions