Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this keyboard work with a Mac? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you adjust the length of time that the keys stay lit ? (8 Answers)Answers
- Questionis the keyboard windows 10 compatible (10 Answers)
- QuestionHow do I connect my wireless keyboard to my wi-fi system (10 Answers)Answers
That keyboard doesn't connect to wi-fi, but to a usb receiver. Check if it's still plugged into your computer, it is black, with a orange icon/logo, it's about the size of your thumbnail. If it is still plugged in, then you might have to sync the keyboard and the receiver again.
- QuestionFunctions (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo I need a dvd/cd reader to set up the keyboard with my laptop? I do NOT have one. (10 Answers)Answers
You need either a cd/dvd reader or an internet connection. One way or other you need to install the Logitech software that you use to connect to the USB dongle that comes with the keyboard. If you don't have the cd player you can download the needed software from Logitech.
- QuestionDoes the USB dongle work as a receiver for an existing Logitech mouse which I had bought couple of years ago ? I am trying to determine if I will have to use two USB or will my mouse work with the new dongle. (5 Answers)Answers
I heard that there is a way to have ONE of the small USB plugs operate BOTH the Keyboard and Mouse. But I was unable to do that (perhaps just too lazy to try to figure it out) so I have one small plug for each wireless device. Works great with two, even with them being plugged into the BACK of my PC. Note that earlier models were fussy about the transmitters location. They had to be within 18" or so. Yes, it takes up two USB ports which is a bummer, but my new PC has enough ports, so it's ok for my situation. I think the term they use for one dongle operating both is UNIFY. You might do a search on that subject. Good luck!
- QuestionNot Wirelessly (11 Answers)Answers
Yes you can. It even comes with a USB cable approximately 6 foot long to do so. Just as an FYI the battery lasts a long time so you probably wouldn't need to and if you got a wall plug in that you could plug your USB into you wouldn't have to worry about tying up the USB port on your computer.
- QuestionWhat color is the backlight? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is its dimensions? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions