Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat does flashing red light mean? (11 Answers)
- QuestionIs this compatible with all computers? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it possible to use more than one M325? (10 Answers)
I have an m325 and love it. My roommate is thinking about getting another m325, but we are wondering if there will be crosstalk between the two... my mouse moving his pointer and vice versa? The two machines are about 20 feet apart.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
The device is normally paired to the unified receiver so no need to worry about cross talk. I use multiple Logitech devices in the same office with unified receivers and none on them pick up what the other is doing (they are 4ft apart). Just as an FYI, there is a unified tool/software from Logitech (http://support.logitech.com/software/unifying) that helps you sync or pair your device with another receiver. It will also show the paired devices if you really want to see what device you USB receiver is set to use.
- QuestionWhere are the side buttons located? (4 Answers)Answers
there's the original right and left buttons and then the page scroll can be clicked right or left to go back or forward pages online. and then the other button is on the bottom of the mouse to turn it on or off to save the battery. i definitely recommend this mouse, its awesome!
- Questionwhat is the piece called that plugs into your laptop to make the wireless mouse work and can you buy that piece if you already have the mouse? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this men's, women's or unisex mouse? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the life of the battery (12 Answers)Answers
I have multiple M-325s operating 4 different desktops. I also will use a M325 with a laptop infrequently. Desktops are used a few hours a day, everyday. I think I have probably replaced batteries in 2 of the M325 in the last 4 years.
- QuestionDo you plug the logitech M325 Precision mouse in the USB 2.0 port or the USB 3.0 port? Thanks! (5 Answers)Answers
It really makes no difference from my experience the receiver will work with either. However, I recommend you save your 3.0 port for devices such as 3.0 Hard Drives or the like because of increased data transfer speeds.
- QuestionWill it work on any surface including glass? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questiongreen light is blinking, curser moves staticly (10 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions