Questions & Answers
QuestionAuto shut off?Does this mouse automatically shut itself off between uses or do you manually turn it off?
- Answer Yes, the one I have goes to sleep if not moved after a few moments. Snaps back on as soon as it's touched or moved. I only actually turn it off when traveling with it in the bag with the laptop. The batteries that came with the unit have been used for six months and are still going strong.
- Answer It is about 1.4 inches high, 4 inches long, and 2.3 inches wide.
- Answer The M510 uses the Logitech Unifying receiver, so any of the Logitech keyboards that also use the Unifying receiver can be set up to share the same receiver. You can get a listing of the Logitech keyboards that use a unifying receiver by doing a search on the Logitech web site for "keyboard " and "unifying" per the following link http://www.logitech.com/en-us/search?q=unifying+keyboards
- Answer It can be used with anything that has a standard usb port.
- Answer Yes it is. I use it on a MacPro desktop and should be compatible with a laptop as well.
- Answer Yes, this mouse has both functions.
QuestionNew to the tech world I am wondering if this is compatible with a HP laptop and also was wondering if it is better to go Bluetooth or USB or Both can someone help
- Answer There is no reason why it should't work with your HP laptop. I prefer the USB connection rather than the Bluetooth connection. I have a Bluetooth mouse and it sometimes loses connectivity. I have to turn it off and on again to reconnect. This mouse is very reliable.
QuestionIs the M510 SILENT, non clicking?I hate a mouse that clicks, clicks, clicks!! Is this mouse the M510 Logitech Wireless Laser Mouse Silent when using?? Sorry, I'm just not sure using a Laser mouse means it is non-clicking? Thanks!!
- Answer No, it DOES click. Laser means that it uses a laser on the bottom to track movement, instead of the old rolling ball that they used to have!
- Answer No. You need to have usb dongle connected to the device you want to pair mouse with.
- Answer This mouse has worked on everything I used it on it has to be the best mouse I ever had .
- Answer 10 feet at least
Questionhow do I get the side buttons to work. I think they are for moving your page up or down. Mine does not do anything? Please help me set this up. Otherwise works great. Thanks,Susan
- Answer The buttons are actually to navigate from page to page instead of using the back and forward buttons on your computer screen. The front button takes you forward and the back button will take you back to the previous screen. Hope that helps!
- Answer It will work but this is not a Bluetooth mouse. It works on the 2.4ghz spectrum. There is a similar Bluetooth version though.
QuestionWhen you roll the scroll wheel is it loud? For example, does it make a noticeable clicking sound?
- Answer The scroll wheel is silent.
- Answer Yes, this model will go to sleep.
- Answer this mouse is compatible with any computer that has a usb port