Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs there an illuminated indicator when "cap lock" is on? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with a smart tv? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this product work with Windows 10? (10 Answers)
- QuestionMute key? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this keyboard have an indicator light for the NUM LOCK key? (5 Answers)Answers
This keyboard only has a "caps lock" indicator located near the power switch. The SetPoint software for Logitech devices offers an on-screen overlay indication of all three lockables: caps-lock, num-lock, scroll-lock. As you tap one it shows the state it was changed to. Caps-lock presents either an A or a "Slash-A" to show caps on or off, number lock with a "1" or "Slash-1", and scroll-lock with (arrow) or "Slash-Arrow"
- QuestionAny gamers out there - is there any noticeable input lag when using this keyboard? (5 Answers)
- Questionwhat is the nano receiver they say you need to connect? (11 Answers)Answers
Nano:Tiny Small USB receiver that comes with the Keyboard/mouse set. No set up--just plug it into the USB on the computer and turn on the mouse and Keyboard--don't remember if there were pull strips to activate the batteries or if the batteries had to be installed. Once the receiver is plugged into a USB port only about 1/4" X 3/8" is visible. We can leave ours plugged in all the time. If you need the USB port--there is a receiver storage pocket in the battery compartment of the mouse. Sidenote: I already had a wireless Logitech mouse. The keyboard would not connect to that first wireless receiver. Everything was fine when I switched to the receiver that came with the keyboard--mouse combo.
- QuestionDo I have to run a USB cable from the keyboard? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionis it illuminated (10 Answers)
- Questiongoes this work with Lenovo (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions