Questions & Answers
- QuestionI just purchased this MK530, the keyboard reads that it is a K520, however, box is printed MK530. Anyone have the same issue? Thank you for all responses. (10 Answers)Answers
Bern , I believe that's actually correct I don't have mine with me at this time but I have seen this in the past , when Logitech sells this keyboard without the mouse it sells as a K520, the mouse sells as a another number (I cannot remember which, M510 I think). Nothing is wrong that's just how Logitech numbers them, MK530 is a set of a K520 keyboard and a mouse. The cheaper MK520 set at at discount stores the mouse has no side buttons (M310 mouse) , the Mk530 (this set) the mouse has side buttons (M510 mouse I think), but the keyboard in both sets is the same and is numbered a K520.
- QuestionWhy am I having stuttering issues with this pair of products, I am constantly having the mouse or keyboard cut out on me during use (9 Answers)Answers
You need to make sure the receiver doesn't have anything interfering with it. If you're using it on a desktop, plug the receiver into a front USB port instead of the back. On a laptop, make sure there aren't other cables around it. If you have a single USB port anywhere, plug it in there rather than next to other devices.
- QuestionI opened the box and can't find the little part that goes into the USB port. Where is it? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAny suggestions for silencing the clicking of the mouse? Previous Logitech wireless mouse was silent, so wasn't expecting clicking. This is a small annoyance, not a deal breaker. Otherwise, both the keyboard and mouse are fine. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this keyboard look like and have the same touch as the standard desktop keyboards?The keys are raised up and not close together like a laptop. I go to my pc when I have a lot of typing to do because the laptop keyboard keys are too close together. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the keyboard be raised from the back or does it have to set sit flat? (10 Answers)
- Questiondoes this keyboard have the light that tells you when caps are on? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs it compatible with my smart Samsung tv? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this work with a surface pro if not do they have one that will (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it bluetooth capable? (6 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions