Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the keyboard illuminated? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI bought a Logitech keyboard and mouse combo. (10 Answers)
I unpacked it , plugged the usb into the wireless and neither the keyboard nor the mouse works. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do? The mouse light is green for about a minute and then goes out.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
Insure the batteries are inserted correctly and the switches are turned to the on position. Depending on your system, you may have to download the software to customize the components. Microsoft Windows 7 Updates provided a Logitech software update when I inserted the USB receiver. I have an older system and the USB 1.1 port didn't work with the receiver but no problems on new system with USB 2.0 or 3.0.
- QuestionSpecifically, what is the model number of the mouse? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this MacBook Air compatible, if so, which OS's? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan you get this with a smart card terminal (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the mouse fit the whole hand or is it a smaller mouse? (5 Answers)
- QuestionJust wondering I read some reviews that the letters wear out cause there just decals. Is that true? (5 Answers)
- QuestionMy keyboard keeps capitalizing any first letter even wit numerals in from of it. Why? It prevents passwords. (4 Answers)Answers
Are you sure it's the keyboard causing this? It sounds to me like it might be something specific to either an application or maybe an OS setting. If it happens in every application (including Notepad, Word, your Web browsers, etc.) you might try the keyboard with a different computer just to see if you get the same results. If not, it might be some setting in Windows causing this. If it happens on some other computer too, then maybe there is some issue with the keyboard, but that seems unusual to me. If it only happens in one application, it's probably a setting in the app itself.
- QuestionWill this keyboard work with a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1? (4 Answers)Answers
Yes, it should. While Logitich pushes it's "unifying" connectivity features it's still connected via Bluetooth. As long as your tablet supports bluetooth and has a version of Android that supports keyboard inputs (I think anything 5.1+ supports this) you should be able to pair the keyboard and mouse to your tablet.
- QuestionDoes this keyboard work with Windows 10? (10 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions