Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $999.99
QuestionNow I'm into producing music and recording and what not would this work well for me? Is garage band good for making music?
- Answer I am a Grammy winning sound engineer and you can do it from here. I do. Just have a USB hub because this one only has 2 ports.
- Answer I’m unsure.
QuestionWhat quality of Facetime does it have? visual and sound. Also, what's the difference between models MGNA3LL/A and MGNAD3LL/A ?
- Answer Its amazing, it can automatically blur the background
- Answer Yes you can as long as your on the same network
- Answer Yes, it’s easy to navigate, no noisy fan, long battery hours, but you need a mouse if you you need to do right click.
- Answer There is no Ethernet port
- Answer Yes. There a various methods available to make use of an external screen. You can either hook into it directly using an HDMI cable (not included), or cast to it. My daughter has done this with Smart TVs directly, using built-in apps, but also in a wireless fashion. In this case, I believe the non-smart, older TV used Chromecast fob and hook-up was simple.
QuestionWhy is this cheaper than other Macbooks on Bestbuy, which is often $1,299, while this one is only $999. What is the difference?
- Answer Because this is the Air model and not a Pro. The MacBook Air is designed for someone who needs a laptop but will likely not be using applications that require heavy computational lifting. Unless you are doing complex graphic design, video editing in high resolutions, or gaming that requires a spec’d out machine this should be more than adequate. There are other differing factors but those are the ones that matter most. The air also does not support multiple external monitors. It only supports one in addition to the built-in display.