Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $2,699.00
- Answer No, you cannot, the memory is soldered to the board. Meaning it cant be removed.
QuestionIs the power supply connection USB-C or MagSafe? I thought all the new MacBooks were back to MagSafe, but the specs say USB-C. Is that an error?
- Answer This MacBook comes with the MagSafe fast charger. You can also charge the laptop using any of the Thunderbolt 4 ports with a USB-C type charger if you have one.
QuestionWill the M1Pro with 32gb Ram be available? right now it auto changes to the m1max when choosing 32gb
- Answer No in order to upgrade to the 32 gb Ram it requires you to have the M1Max.
QuestionWhat printer would you recommend (I need fax, scan and print capability) for a small business that doesn't take up too much space?
- Answer All-in-one printers are handy if you can live with the low quality. I use a Lexmark C2425dw color laser printer and a separate Epson ES-500W scanner. This self feeding scanner can scan both sides of a page in one pass, and a double sided 300dpi scan takes about 2 seconds. To send and receive faxes I use an efax service. This gives me the fax in PDF format and has the added benefit of allowing me to delete SPAM faxes.
QuestionAre there any plans for storage options bigger than 1TB? I'm potentially looking for a configuration of the 16" M1 Pro in Space Gray, with 2TB of storage, & 16GB RAM, for example.
- Answer Not that I’m aware of - at the moment I believe you need an external drive to add more storage.
- Answer I have Bluetooth wireless that works great!
- Answer There is no option in the BestBuy webpage but directly in apple they give that option if you try tu buy this for the Rewards remember BB have a restriction on apple products