Questions & Answers
- Answer You can play the game with any controller or control system the Nintendo Switch supports! Since this game is a celebration of all Mario Party releases & most of those used button controls, everything in Superstars is played with button controls.
- Answer As of now (June 18th 2021), We know of 3 out of 5 boards; Peach's Birthday Cake (Mario Party 1), Space Land (Mario Party 2), & Woody Woods (Mario Party 3). Woody Woods is shown on the box art, so I'd say it's safe to assume that will be a board in the game.
- Answer From what I’ve found, there will be no pre order bonuses.
- Answer This is a celebration of the original Mario party trilogy which are the best Mario party games in the series.
QuestionCan I apply a $50 dollar online gift card and pay the remainder with a debit card or do I have to pay the full amount with a gift card? All of it would be an online transaction.
- Answer Yes! You can pay a good amount of your purchase with a gift card and then pay the rest with a debit or credit card.
- Answer Yes. We play 4 player all the time.