Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat is the Maytag warranty on model MVWC565FW? (2 Answers)Answers
Hello Ed! The warranty on this model is: FIRST YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (PARTS AND LABOR) then SECOND THROUGH TENTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (DRIVE MOTOR AND WASH BASKET ONLY - LABOR NOT INCLUDED) I am attaching a link that you can view the warranty if you would like. Thank you for your inquiry on our Maytag appliances. http://bit.ly/2kuKTxy
- QuestionIs it quiet? Does it have an insulated drum? or other feature to cut down on noise? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this Maytag model have direct drive? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this model have an agitator? (6 Answers)
- QuestionCan you use just the rinse and spin cycle? I like to rinse and spin out my bathing suit after aqua aerobics, but don't want to put it through the entire wash cycle. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long is the wash cycle from start to finish (ie. Normal setting)? (2 Answers)Answers
The washer takes anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour to complete a cycle using the Normal Wash Cycle. Some other factors to consider is how long the machine takes to fill to do the laundry in the Normal Wash cycle and how much water pressure you have coming to the machine. This will affect how long it will take the washer to complete the cycle using Normal Wash.
- QuestionThe description states "mechanical controls". Are they completely mechanical or are there any electronic/digital parts of the control panel? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI mistakenly tried to lift the lid when in spin cycle now the spin light will not stop flashing although the washer has finished. How do I turn off the spin flasher? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the lid lock on this one or are you able to open at any time to add something (3 Answers)Answers
Lid on this unit stays unlocked until the rinse and spin cycles start... We were used to the old style Top loader and a lot has changed on the new models. The HE washers are definitely different from traditional, and I'm not sure if I'm really saving money on the water bill as we end up using the high water setting a lot. If I were choosing again today, would probably choose a traditional washer and go with a Speed Queen.
- QuestionWhen will this item be going back on sale ? Regret missing the black friday sale Went from 399.99 to 649.99 Was priced reg 584.99 .. MVWC565FW. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions