Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $495.99
The regular price is $989.99
- Answer Alice, we would recommend you contacting Maytag's call center for troubleshooting at 800-253-1301. The hours of operation are Monday & Tuesday 8AM - 8PM and Wednesday through Friday 9AM - 7PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Answer Hey, we value your time and would like to look into the concerns with your appliance. We actually have a handy Owner Center that can help troubleshoot your issue, taking you through a step-by-step solution. Visit http://support.whr.pl/ZvEXiV and select your appliance to get started.
- Answer In the front left corner
Questionhow long does the power wash cycle usually run for? my rapid wash cycle usually lasts about 31-37min in my current Maytag Bravo machine which is 10yrs old.
- Answer KFD, as there are too many variables that affect the length of the cycles, we are unable to provide an accurate timeframe.
QuestionMy fabric softener is on off and I can't get it to turn on. When I press the button, it stays on off. Is there a trick to it?
- Answer Liquid fabric softener goes in left side of drawer. Select "oxi" cycle; it will be released into the rinse cycle.
QuestionHow long is the rinse cycle? (Lysol laundry sanitizer is dispensed in the rinse cycle and must rinse for 16 minutes. I want to be sure the Lysol is being used effectively).
- Answer time the rinse cycle. then you'll know. light goes to rinse, you start the timer.
- Answer Hello Kathy, we do not recommend surge protectors. Thank you for your inquiry on our Maytag appliances.
QuestionThis machine leaves spots on my dark clothes, sometimes looks clumpy. And same with bedding. Why is it doing this? I only use liquid detergent
- Answer use HE detergent only; stop overfilling it.
QuestionI don't want to wash any clothes, just want to use the rinse cycle, to rinse out my machine.
- Answer use washer clean cycle, cup/bleach down the chute
QuestionI using new washer and I've tried different water temp different settings. I'm watching my clothes become twisted up before they've begun to wash! When it starts, as it's adjusting, my pajama bottoms are being ratcheted and tangled like a mop! Suggestion
- Answer Try like weight items together, try heavier items on the bottom.
Questionyou say delivery is free. But do you charge for installation? Do you offer a discount for military?
- Answer We would recommend contacting your local Best Buy store for further assistance.
QuestionIs the lid on this machine sloped? Can you place a laundry basket on the lid without it falling off?
- Answer Hello Hugabug, the lid is sloped and we would not recommend placing the basket on the glass lid. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Maytag appliances!
- Answer Great question Steve. We are attaching a link to available washers with agitators. We hope this information helps in moving forward. https://www.maytag.com/washers-and-dryers/washers/top-load-washers.html?plp=%253Arelevance%253Acategory%253AWashersandDryersWashersTopLoadWashers%253AWash%2520Action%253AAgitator&plpView=grid
QuestionI have a Maytag XL and when I select a wash setting and also select the OXI selection washer will not fill up with water. Washer shows the code LF. I have checked hoses,tray, screens and inlet valve. Washer runs fine on other settings.
- Answer Thanks for the review. We regret to hear that your appliance is not living up to your standards and are happy to look into this with you. Please reach out to us directly at 1-800-344-1274, via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/maytag or Twitter @MaytagCare. Let’s see what we can do for you!