Questions & Answers
- Question. Can the bottom rack be exchanged for a flat rack? It looks like it will waste precious oven space and won't allow several pans to be on the rack at the same time. (2 Answers)Answers
Melanie, Yes, the bottom rack can be replaced with one of the flat racks. This would allow about 2"- 3" of additional flat surface for pan placement. If you're using pans or baking dishes with sloped sides, similar to a pie plate, the original bottom rack will accommodate that shape without sacrificing surface space. While one can gain a couple inches of space with the flat rack, I'm not sure how having a rack surface covered "wall-to-wall" might impact cook time or performance. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Maytag appliances!
- QuestionCan you please tell me the measurements for this stove? (3 Answers)
- QuestionThis is a Maytag electric range. Yet the description says Whirlpool beneath the product when describing the features. "Cook for a crowd with the five burners and large capacity of this Whirlpool electric range, featuring true...". Confusing to me. (3 Answers)Answers
I had the same problem and wanted to get my range at Best Buy so I could put it on my credit card. I got the model number and looked it up on The Maytag site and that gave me all the correct info. Best Buy site is unreliable with descriptions.
- QuestionCan you bake just like a traditional oven in this model without using the convection feature? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this range self-cleaning? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionref #MER8800FZ range // is the convection feature a TRUE / EURO CONVECTION? DOES IT HAVE A SEPARATE HEATING ELEMENT AROUND THE CONVECTION FAN (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionis it available in bisque (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this model come in white? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs the top ceramic glass top or just glass? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs the finish Finger Resistant Stainless? The description says Stainless (silver)? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions