Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $54.99
The previous price was $59.99
QuestionDoes this controller connect with USB-C? I think I see the port in the images, but can't confirm. I might want to get it for my PC.
- Answer Yes, this Xbox wireless controller uses a USB-C cable for a wired connection.
QuestionDoes this controller have a built-in mic, like the ps5 controller? In fact, the only thing I see new about this controller is a more pebbled texture, slightly revised d-pad, and a share button, which Sony has had for years. Not groundbreaking.
- Answer Thanks for asking! This controller does not have a built-in microphone, but has a 3.5mm stereo headset jack that supports most wired headsets.
QuestionMy question is will this be compatible with the current Windows XBOX Wireless Adapter, yes or no? I don't want to hear about Bluetooth connectivity.
- Answer Yes, this Xbox wireless controller is compatible with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.
- Answer yes
QuestionIf i buy this controller(xbox series x controller) will it work with the xbox one x console? My controllee broke so i need one. Just making sure if this controller would be compatible woth previous xbox consoles
- Answer Thanks for asking! Yes, this controller is compatible with all Xbox One consoles, including Xbox One X.
QuestionWill the xbox rechargeable battery pack that fits Xbox one controllers be compatible with series x?
- Answer While the battery pack itself is compatible, this controller uses a USB-C cable.
QuestionWhat type of USB connector plugs into this unit- USB A or USB C? If one uses a USB cable does that mean the wired connection makes batteries unnecessary? Does the unit come with any connector cables, like USB cables? What accessories come in the box?
- Answer It requires USB-C at the controller connection. Does not come with any cables. You get Controller and 2x AA Batteries in the box as well as some instructions that take you to a page 404 because microsoft has their head up their butts again.
- Answer It's not working for me in Windows 10. Windows does not recognize it as an Xbox Controller in Game Controllers and Steam won't recognize it at all. Replacing a Series S controller that still works when I try it, analog is just super sloppy. Have ran windows update and Xbox Accessory App does not recognize Bluetooth. So it's really a mixed bag but at day of release, it's not working for me at all and is useless compared to the Series S controller that works fine.
- Answer Thank you for your question. Microsoft and Apple are working together to bring iOS compatibility to the new Xbox wireless controller. We expect to see compatibility come via an update sometime in the future.
QuestionWill this controller work for the first xbox one? I have the very first one that came out in 2013 and I just want to make sure since I already bought with free shipping. Also, will it vibrate when I connect it and use it to play my games?
- Answer Yes, all Xbox one controllers will work with any of the new consoles, Xbox one, Xbox one S, Xbox one X, and Xbox series X
QuestionI don't have a console but still use this controller for Android gamepass play, is there a way to turn in vibration without using close setting? The controller vibrates when I charge it but not when in playing.
- Answer Try updating the controller either via PC or in xbox go go to apps-->accessories-->controller---> update firmware. Or see if there's a way to update via phone, otherwise check the games settings on your phone for vibration. Also unsure if controllers are vibration compatible via phone.
QuestionDoes this controller fits in a PowerA rechargable station? is the rechargable battery compatible?, I purchased one charging station last year fot my xbox one S controllers. so it would be a shame if this doesn't fit and charge as well.
- Answer I'm so sorry, but I've tried and the battery fits but sadly the back piece to cover the battery is a slightly different shape, so technically it could work, but you would have to expose the battery on the back.
- Answer Yes, Xbox wireless controllers are compatible with Android devices via Bluetooth.
QuestionI have an attachable trigger stopper for my old Xbox controller so I was just wondering if it would work on this controller too.
- Answer It's possible that the trigger stop may work with the new Xbox wireless controller, but because the new controller is slightly smaller than older controllers, some third-party phone clips, batteries, and battery covers may not work.