Questions & Answers
- Questionthree questions - processor speed, ports and SD capacity (5 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan I add ram to a surface pro 4 that only has 4gigs (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionBattery life? (6 Answers)Answers
I don't have specific numbers, but I take the fully charged Surface to school from 11-7, and it lasts me the whole day. Setting power to battery saver I have noticed little to no performance impact taking notes with onenote, watching youtube videos, 3D modeling and programming which is what I do throughout the day. I also shut down between uses. The SSD brings the computer up in mere seconds and Windows Hello recognizes me every time so there is little inconvenience.
- QuestionWhat is the memory on this model, is it 4GB or 8 GB (6 Answers)Answers
- Questionkickstand positions (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionInternet security (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich model do I need? (2 Answers)
I am interest in the surface Pro 4 but I am not sure what model I will be needing. I do alot of graphic art and I work with programs like CorelDraw X7, Adobe Illustrator, and a Cad program. I am not sure what amount of storage I need or what processor I need. My current computer is 6 years old and runs slow. Thank you in advance for your help!Answers
Based on my experience with Photoshop Elements 14 and Premiere Elements 12 I think you'd be needing the i7 model with at least 8 Gb RAM mad 256 in storage. The pen works well for apps that fully support it. The i5 model just seems to be a bit under powered for graphically intensive apps.
- QuestionPro 3 to Pro 4 (7 Answers)Answers
- Question4K Capability? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the tablet have an ink to text capability where you write on the surface and it converts to a typed version (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions