Questions & Answers
- Answer Hello. The XBox live card is to use for the live subscription to play online and the XBox gift card allows you to spend on games and things for games. Hope this helps!
- Answer Codes are sent to you via email to the email address you have registered your account under. In addition, I believe they can also be found in your downloads library.
QuestionI want to actually give a card to my son and he is asking for game pass ultimate which I see is digital. Can I purchase an Xbox gift card and he can use it to get his own digital version of ultimate
- Answer This is a digital gift card to purchase additional content for games, apps and other items in the Microsoft store. You are actually better off just getting the Game Pass Ultimate in 1 month, 3 month or 12 month increments. There is a current promotion for the 3 month Game Pass Ultimate digital for $22.99 which is almost half price. That should take care of him for 3 months. The Game Pass Ultimate gives him the ability to play online multi-player games, gives him access to a good library of over 100+ games so hat could save you some coin on having to purchase games discs (depending on the games he likes) which can run up to $59.99+.
QuestionIs it usually supposed to process for more than 12 hours or is it due to a shortage. I used the card I use all the time at in store best buy locations, but when I try to order something online today something goes wrong.
- Answer Best Buy is horrible with these. Two times in a row there is an error. I will never order these again.
Questionpurchased the wrong digital gift card for my grandson Purchased Xbox Gift Card need PS4 Card can I exchange one for the other. It has not been redeem. Is a Christmas gift for grandson Also how do I forward to him Thank you
- Answer I did the same thing and was told that I couldn’t exchange it. Thank God my other grandson has an Xbox. I just gifted it to him.
- Answer Yes it does.
QuestionIm trying to buy a gift card with a gift card but its a digital code so i get it through my email this has worked multiple tiimes but it never worked the same time ina row its always when i wait like a couple days try again and maybe it works why Help
- Answer I have bought gift cards back to back and has worked fine every time, might be luck i don’t know.
- Answer Hi, from my knowledge after you have purchased the digital card, you could send the email that you received with the code to your daughter and that should work.
QuestionHi, my account is from canada, i can redeem the code without problem or the code is only for United States, thanks
- Answer It honestly should be the same as anywhere as long as it’s the same business or company
QuestionSo I've been trying to order one of these for the past day and every order keeps getting canceled. I'm using a best buy gift card and it let me buy a Xbox live digital code. Why does it keep canceling I have enough money. please help.
- Answer Best buy let's you use gift cards or rewards for the live service but not for other gift cards. You have to use cash or credit card for gift card purchases of any kind.
QuestionI want to give $25 Xbox gift cards to my grandsons. How can I get a physical card? If I understand correctly, Microsoft posts the digital codes in my account and I would have to email the code to them. I want something I can gift wrap.
- Answer Make sure you're buying it as a physical card instead of a code. Most retailers sell the physical cards still.
- Answer The codes usually get emailed within 15 minutes of the order confirmation. If the order status shows "Ready to Redeem" then you should have received the email by now.
- Answer No. You first purchase the digital card, then add the digital code to your Xbox account. You then use that money you added to your Xbox account to purchase in-game currency, from the online Xbox store. You can purchase the in-game currency through your Xbox console or through the Xbox website. I use these Xbox gift cards all of the time, to purchase Tera and Fallout 76 in-game currency.
- Answer yes i can be