Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this cable work for 1080p TVs? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the Gbps speed for this cable? (11 Answers)
- QuestionI have put the cable in my sky box and tv I don't think picture is any better (5 Answers)Answers
Ithe cable will only make the picture quality better if the T.V supports it. Another words this cable will only bring out the best quality of the T.V 'graphics. I have a SUHD series 8 Quantum dot display T.V. I had to buy a better cable( this one ), to get a ether picture that my T.V is capable of. The difference is amazing.
- QuestionWhy dose this product say 35' but when you read about it more, it says 35 inches I think someone needs to fix this who would pay 200 for 35 inches of wire when I can buy a whole roll of cat 6 wire for less and do more with it. (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill it work with the new samsung qled 4k hdr tv's? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a reason this HDMI cable does not work on a ViewSonic 1080p HDMI Home Projector? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhy is this projector not compatible with a projector? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this cable HDCP v2.2 compatible (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this cable 2.0a for high dynamic range (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs this HDMI cable (Monster 35 foot Platinum Series) directional, i.e. does it matter what end plugs into what device (TV or cable control box)? (4 Answers)Answers
This cable is directional and the label on it is just a small tag. That is probably my only complaint, while the Insignia 50ft has the ends marked for TV and source actually on the HDMI plug, this only has a tag and just on the TV side. Make sure you check before you run it through the wall/ceiling. I did in advance and it probably saved me a bunch of headaches.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions