Questions & Answers
- Questionbought 4k tv & this cable sometimes when I TURN it ON get THIS MESSAGE YOUR TV DOES NOT SUPPORT THE PROGRAM CONTENT PROTECTION REPLACING THE TV HDMI CABLE WITH COMPONENT CABLES WILL ALLOW YOU TO VIEW THE PROGRAM is the problem the tv,or tvbox or cable (5 Answers)Answers
Several TV manufacturers started building 4K TVs before the standards were finalized. They assumed that they could update their UHD TVs with firmware once the standards were finalized. Unfortunately, the standard for HDCP (4K TVs require HDCP2.2) also requires a hardware upgrade, thus the reason so many 4K TV have been reduced in price because they were built to a lesser standard and can never view a 4K program that requires the HDCP2.2 standard.
- QuestionWhat is the difference between wall cables and not wall cables? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this cable support 4K 60fps with HDR? is it 2.0? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI have an Xbox One with a 720p resolution hdmi cable, the standard one that is given to you. With this monster cable will it provide me with 4k resolution? (5 Answers)Answers
Not by itself! You still need a 4K TV and a 4K source. If you have that then this HDMI cable should be able to handle the transmission of the signal between the source and the TV. There is a lot of debate about is there really any difference in HDMI cables... but there are some more advanced specs and newer cables that are labeled high speed or ultra high speed - supposedly tested to assure you that it can handle the increased data volumes at the necessary speed to support 4K.
- QuestionDoes a HDMI Cable make a differences in the TV resolution yes or no (10 Answers)Answers
Resolution...no. The ability to display at a certain resolution from source...yes. For example, for a 4K signal to display on a 4K TV, the cable must be able to have sufficient bandwidth and transmission speed to display. These specifications will be listed in the hardware user manuals. Another watch out...although a "cheaper" cable may state it meets a certain specification, I have often been disappointed. Go with a brand that is tried and true, otherwise, you may get what you paid for. YMMV.
- QuestionCan this support 4k at 60 fps? (5 Answers)
- QuestionRecently boughta4k tv, will this cable be a big upgrade over the one I have now, a basic HDMI about 10 years old? Jeff (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this saport High Dynamic Range (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions