Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this come with an auxiliary cord so you can listen to music through your car speakers? Or is there one adaptable to the case that you can purchase separate? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you turn extra battery on and off. Is there a certain way you have to press button on back of case (5 Answers)Answers
Hold the button on the rear of the juice pack for about 5 seconds. If the LED lights flash from left to right, it is in charging mode. If the lights flash right to left, it is in standby mode. The juice pack should be in standby mode until needed.
- QuestionDoes the charger come with the case? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen will the external battery case for Apple Iphone 7 plus be available? (2 Answers)
- QuestionSo I purchased this thinking it was a regular charging case like the one they make for the iPhone 5/6 . You simply charge it and then then it on and it's being charged . Do I need the charging pad in order to use Thisbe case? They weren't specific at all (0 Answers)
- QuestionJust got this and have only used a couple times. Seems to only charge my phone about 40%. Is that normal? (2 Answers)Answers
I use the battery from the mophie first. It takes longer to recharge your iPhone ounces it's dead. Start with a complete charge on your iPhone and mophie. Then turn on the mophie so it uses that battery first. You'll find your phone will stay fully charged all day and into the night (depending on how you use it)
- QuestionDoes this include the case & the wireless charging pad? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this case still work if used with an iPhone 6 plus (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs it okay if I am using this case and using it with an iPhone 6 phone (3 Answers)
- QuestionThe Mophie case only chargers my phone 30% why is that? (3 Answers)Answers
I can't say for sure why you only get 30% but the first time I charged my phone I was pretty disappointed by how little a charge I got from it. I felt like I had wasted money. So I jumped on line and started researching things. The Mophie site indicated that its important to use the Mophi Charging cord and that a 3rd party cord might not allow your Mophi Case to have a good charge. So I dug up the Mophie cord since I had just used an old charging cord that I use with other things. In addition I leave the case turned off till my phone hits about 30% charge. Then when I turn on the Mophie case I usually get bumped back up to 80% before the case loses it's charge. That will last me another 5 or so hours. Hope that info helped.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions