- Questiondoes this modem need a rudder? (4 Answers)Answers
Unless you are planning on using your modem to navigate a ship or an airplane, then no it doesn't need a "rudder". It does however, need a router in order to direct the incoming internet signal to your different devices.
- QuestionDoes it work with Xfinity? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this modem work with optimum? Thanks! (1 Answer)
- QuestionI need to purchase a new modem. I have cox cable as my provider, can someone please recommend me a modem that I can use with cox cable. (3 Answers)
- QuestionThis modem works only if my labtop is next to it and sometimes on the first floor of the house. As soon as i go upstairs, it stops working. Out house is large (3600sf) so maybe I need another modem? Anyone know? (5 Answers)Answers
That is not your modem, the modem only brings the signal from your internet provider to your home. Your wireless router is responsible for varying signal strength in the home. Make sure you have a router capable of the speed this modem supports, and if it does you may want to try a range extender that plugs into a wall outlet to increase your range/signal farther from the router. If your router is older or you aren't sure of it's speed, you may just want to replace it as the technology improves rapidly.
- Questiondoes it have a phone cont (3 Answers)
- QuestionI have time warner cable for internet and I don't want to pay for the modem any longer, so I want to know if I can use this modem with an apple router since that has been working well with the Arrts modem I am using and all devices are apple? (2 Answers)
- Questiondo it have wi-fi (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes anyone know the top speed compatibility that this modem will provide with Spectrum (Time Warner) ? Currently subscribe to INTERNET ULTRA (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat modem can i use with ATT DSL internet? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions