Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $369.99
with activation today
The previous price was $419.99
QuestionNeed a new phone, looking at moto but will it be able to be activated on my existing verizon plan?
- Answer Hi Steve, Yes, as the device is unlocked and works with major carriers in the US. You can check this link to see all compatible carriers: https://www.motorola.com/us/carrier-compatibility -Jess
- Answer Yes, this is Project fi ready, so it is both GSM (T-Mobile, AT&T) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint).
QuestionWill the operating system be updated to Oreo and what is Android One and Motorola F1 Project?
- Answer (Adding to answer by md2572.). Google Fi mobile network service also works via Wi-Fi*. It can automatically switch/select the available network with best signal/quality. Between the supported 3 cellular networks (T-Mobile (GSM), Sprint (CDMA), US Cellular (?)), & Wi-Fi (* access points on their network service). The devices supported/allowed on Fi is limited, especially for full Fi service. Some Moto X4 & Moto G6 editions are included. For more info, check Google Fi, & also trustworthy review/testing/comparison sites.
QuestionWhat is the "XT...." Number for THIS phone. So I know exactly which phone it is so I know how well it connects to my network.
- Answer Is the Moto X4 with 4 GB of memory AMD 64 gb ram. It's a gray phone. Fast, Good camera, water proof. I like it.
QuestionI purchased a Motorola x4 6 month ago from bestbuy.com. Now when I plug in to charge, the phone emits burnt smell. What should I do? Now I am afraid the phone would burn if I keep charging it.
- Answer Hi ankbmr. Thank you for let us know the problem you are facing. Please email us at email@example.com to give you the best possible assistance with this or contact directly our technical support line: https://support.motorola.com/us/en/contactus -Jose.
- Answer tyes it last a long time
QuestionIs this cell able to connect 2 Bluetooth spks at the same time . I see a demo on youtube but my cell doesn't have wireless system sound option
- Answer Hi Paul, Yes, you can connect 2 devices at the same time. -Jess
QuestionHi, I have a moto x4, the volume is turned all the way up and when someone calls me, I can barely hear them. Can you help
- Answer In my experience, the sound quality on this device is poor. My recommendation would be to end the call and try again. Another thing that has worked for me is to put the call on speaker. It's not always the best option but I've found that that sometimes helps.
QuestionI picked up one of these to replace another Moto X4 from Google Fi that bricked. After the initial update, the OS is not picking up any update, neither from Google Fi nor Android One. The current release on it is Android 9, PPWS29.69-39-2-1 David L.
- Answer My Moto X4 came loaded with Android 7. After a day or two on the home wifi, it updated itself to PPWS29.69-39-2-3. No problems so far.
- Answer Hi DADDY, Thanks for reaching out. This device will work on this network. You may check carrier compatibility chart here: https://www.motorola.com/us/carrier-compatibility. For future assistance, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist. -Jose.
QuestionNetwork international con: The phone will not connect to my globa APN data acess. When I was in Europe. I called my Mobile company and they try to help me but the phone do not support it. I was told. It sad. The Access Point Name (APN) not connecting.
- Answer Hi Danny01, Thanks for reaching out. This phone is manufactured and unlocked to all major US Carriers so it will not work properly outside the country. In case you need help, please email us at email@example.com to further assist you. - Frank
QuestionWill this phone work internationally, say in India? If I activate it on same day, how long is it necessary to keep the connection?
- Answer Hi ann, Thanks for reaching out. This phone is manufactured and unlocked to all major US carriers so it may not be compatible outside the country. You'll need to check your carrier about this to confirm. In case you need help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further assist you. - Frank