Questions & Answers
- QuestionTech questions ... (7 Answers)
I see this device on the NETGEAR site but it lists the USB port as 2.0 , not 3.0 as listed on the BestBuy site. Which is it ? Also, does it use 'Beamforming' technology ? Again different specs on both the above-mentioned sites ? Thanks for a response !Answers
There's nothing on the box or in the manual about beamforming technology. But it covers my entire house from a second floor bedroom without a problem. I'm not a gamer, but I do a lot of HD streaming, and Netflix is working flawlessly for me.
- QuestionWhat range is covered ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this router work with Windows 10? (9 Answers)
- QuestionDo you have to have a internet provider or do you just plug it in and call a 1-800 number and net gear provide access with an account with them to activate wifi service with them?. (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes a wireless router have to be connected to a modem? I have wifi that allows my pc to be in a bedroom and the modem & router in the living room. I want to have the router near my printer so I can have a wireless printer in the bedroom too. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this router have a Gigabit ethernet switch/port? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this router increase the wifi speed of the connection with your provider (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have wireless high speed internet with a modem thru TWC. I have 2 tvs set up with Roku. While watching streaming live tv, both tvs do a lot of buffering. Would this help that problem? (3 Answers)Answers
Probably not. I have no problem streaming to two sticks, an Amazon and a Roku, not at the same time, while several smart phones and tablets are one line. However, my old N600 provided the same level of quality service. I'd suggest that you test you internet speeds. It needs to be at least 8M for HDMI. If not, there will be excessive buffering. Test your speed online and talk to your provider.
- QuestionIs this router compatible with Charter service? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the RAM and Processor description? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions