Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow long does this record for and does it hook up to an Iphone (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the cameras battery operated? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI'm concerned with the operating temperature range as it can get below 14 degrees here in montana any month of the.year What does it do when it gets colder than that? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill these arlo skins fit the Arlo Pro? (5 Answers)Answers
No. the shape is different enough that they will not. netgear is coming out with some for the pro, but they look to be coming in black only to start. I'm using electircal tape of various colors (brown for brick, green and brown for flower pot placement) and electical tape is easy to sue and residue comes off if you want to remove it. Once you are sure you will keep the cameras you can also cover the front with blue tape and spray paint them any color
- QuestionAre the Arlo camera's capable of intense rains. Please respond a sap because the weather stations are predicting heavy rains all week and I love my system hurt in any way. I did see a slight seam on top of each camera. Should I run a beade of caulk across (5 Answers)Answers
I wouldn't rely on a skin. Check to see if your product comes with an IP66 or IP68 rating. The first 6 indicates that it's dust proof. The second 6 indicates that it can withstand "Water projected in powerful jets (12.5mm nozzle) against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects." An IP68 rating indicates dust proof and gives the capability to immerse in water beyond 1 meter.
- Questionhow can you set the time correctly? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you have access to the video is there an app you can see through your phone? Is it motion censored? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf my lens is damage will the skin work to replace lens (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the thickness and is it easy to hide? (5 Answers)Answers
The thickness is maybe a few millimeters and VERY flimsy. The only good thing is to does cover the all the white areas of the cameras, leaving the face, lens and motion sensors totally exposed. Of note, since I bought a white mount kit, I had to wrap Spanish moss around it, then I have the now darker colored camera due to the skin I am reviewing. It looks much better now mounted than when it was all white. Easy to hide? sorta... depends on where you put it and if you paint the mounts you choose to use.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions