Questions & Answers
- QuestionWould this work on windows 8.1? (10 Answers)
- Questiondoes it matter what kind of internet company you have or the router? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow large is the connection radius? (9 Answers)Answers
Connection radius all depends on what wireless router you have, location of the router in respect to location you are attempting to connect, room/house construction, and many other variables. No one could give a specific distance that would be accurate for your application. We use this in a corner room on the second story. Our router is in a central location on the main floor. Our house has 2x6 wall construction and there is a total of three walls and the ceiling/floor between them. The connection for us is outstanding. For us this works much better than the built in wi-fi card in my son's computer (4 year old HP).
- QuestionWill this work on a Panasonic smart tv (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCould I game with this? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work on old Desktop Computer? (10 Answers)
Does this USB work on old Desktop Computer (Windows Vista) that doesn't have wirless? We have a wireless router that's clear across the house for our laptop computer, but router is too far to hook up to the Desktop PC.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
Hi, my son used the N300 wireless N-USB adapter to turn my desktop PC into a wireless PC. It was quick and easy just follow setup directions. Well worth the $40.00. It's small enough to put just behind my monitor so I can see the little blue light and make sure it's connecting. There is a a slight delay in opening pages etc but it's ok for me as long as I have my desktop PC working. So give it a try, and if you're not happy write a review of why you're not happy with it.
- QuestionI have an old compact laptop that requires a cord (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this N300 adapter conflict with the internal wifi circuit of a HP 15-p066us laptop with Windows 8.1? Will the original internal wifi capability need to be disabled? My stock internal wifi is fading away and I was told it can't be replaced. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with win 7 32 bit (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be used to convert a USB Brother Multifunction printer to wireless? (8 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions