Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have the modem is C7100V & spectrum can't hook my phone service so I have to use they modem for my phone service smh netgear you have a modem & I can't even use my phone but the product have some flaws I'm a get this product 2 out of 5 & no battery (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill it work on Windows 10 (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhy isn't this product listed as a cable modem router with voice on the best buy web site? The listed name makes it seem like it is just a router. Only looking at the description does it tell you its a modem. (2 Answers)Answers
It's definitely a cable modem... i just purchased one because i've been renting my comcast modem, and they won't let me return it unless I either cancel the phone on my account, or put this modem at my home... it will be here in a few days!
- QuestionWill this model support your comcast phone service? (4 Answers)
- Questiondoes this work with optimum tv? Will I need to buy a router with this? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this compatible with Spectrum/TWC internet service? (1 Answer)
- QuestionThis modem/router with voice over can use a battery to keep phone going in an outage for about 8 hours. So what kind of battery? What does it cost? No matter who I asked that question none gave an answer. I won't buy until I know this. (1 Answer)Answers
I've read that it isn't available yet and I've read that it is available. I think Netgear said not yet, so I tend to believe that answer. While you are waiting for a dedicated battery, consider buying an APC UPS and plugging the modem into that. The newer series of network UPS devices over pretty long run times. I own several of them. I have my TV and components also plugged into one. So when the power goes out, the TV and Internet (and phone) stay on. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apc-back-ups-650va-battery-back-up-system-black/4984103.p?skuId=4984103 They also make a 900 and a 425 so you can go larger or smaller as desired. I have some of each for various purposes.
- QuestionI saw this on many websites including Netgears, all for preorder (release date 5/12). I see it's available here including my local Best Buy, how is that possible??? Not a bad thing of course, just curious. (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions