Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this work with the Nikon 1 J1 camera? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs This lens compatible with the Nikon D7000? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill this lens fit the Nikon D5500? (2 Answers)Answers
The Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR lens is fully compatible with any Nikon D5500 DSLR camera that has firmware updated to 1.01 from 1.00. To learn more about this firmware check out this link: http://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/products/196/D5500.html This lens uses a pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors) to focus smoother and quieter that previous drive systems making it an ideal lens to use for creating movies or wildlife excursions where silence is most important.
- QuestionWill this lens work on a D600/ FX??? If so, would it be good to use for sporting events/ action photos?? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes , It will work perfectly on the d600 in DX mode with the equivalent of 105-450 ! Make sure your camera has the latest firmware installed though...If you can afford it and can wait, I am positive the yet to be released 70-300 full frame P and E (electronic aperature ) will also work on the d600 , though it would only be a 70-300 .Read what ken rockwell says about this lense. kenrockwell.com !
- Questionwould this lens work with the Nikon 3000 (2 Answers)Answers
No, AF-P lenses like this AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3 are not compatible with older DSLRs like the D3000. Please see this chart for more info on lens compatibility: http://www.nikonusa.com/Images/Learn-Explore/Photography-Techniques/2011/Which-Nikkor-is-Right-for-You/Media/NIKKOR-lens-compatibility-chart.pdf .
- QuestionWill this work on nikon d3300 (3 Answers)Answers
AF-P lenses like this AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Telephoto Zoom Lens can be used with the D3300. D3300 firmware version 1.0.1 is required in order to be able to enable/disable the lens VR (vibration reduction). D3300 firmware version 1.0.1 can be downloaded from this address: http://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/fw/174.htmlhttp://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/fw/174.html . When using an AF-P lens on the D3300 the camera’s setup menu will not have the “Manual Focus Ring in AF mode” option so this feature will remain enabled. When enabled, “Manual Focus Ring in AF mode” allows the lens focus ring to be used for manual focus when the camera is in autofocus mode.
- QuestionDoes this lens work with the Nikon V3 camera and the FT1 adapter? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes. It should. This new AF-P lens uses the same type of stepping motor like the Nikon 1 lenses, and should be compatible with all Nikon 1 bodies. The added benefit is the Nikon bodies in general allow you to turn OFF VR using the menu. This new lens is actually very similar in size as the CX 70-300mm, slower for sure, but the price differential (even cheaper from eBay) definitely worth a try.
- Questionwill this connect to the nikon d7200 camera (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions