Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhats the difference between the two nikon 18-300mm lens models? (3 Answers)Answers
The 2216 is a promotional type lens that are sold with cameras for the appeal and are very low end. They work but I prefer the next step up which would be the 2196. The 2216 price should be a lot less say around $300. I am not a pro but take a lot of pictures and the introductory lens I have just stay in a cabinet and are never used. I suggest that to see the difference just check the specs on each , they are listed on Best Buy site. The lens made in Japan are better quality.
- QuestionWill this lens work for baseball photography? as well does it work on a D3300? (1 Answer)Answers
The 18-300 is an excellent choice to capture distant subjects with your D3300. Keep in mind that the aperture on the lens is variable. That means - the numbers quoted on the lens f/3.5-6.3 mean the fastest aperture you can get, when you have your lens zoomed to 300mm is f/6.3. That will be fine when you are in brighter lighting conditions, such as daylight. However, when the light is dimmer, just boost your ISO up to freeze the action!
- QuestionI'm looking for a lens to take wildlife photos with a wide angle and zoom, I'm not ready to spend over $1,000. would this be a good lens for wildlife (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat will be the better choice between Nikon - AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR and Nikon - AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR??? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe question was asked earlier if the lens was comparable with the D-90. The list of compatible cameras did not include the D-90 but I have been told that it will work. Could I have a yes or no answer? (3 Answers)
- Questionis this compatible with the D5000? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionLens Hood? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this lens realy weigh 19 pounds. (4 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan it be used on Nikon D3300 (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this Lens Compatible with D5100?? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions