Questions & Answers
- QuestionHi there: Does anyone know if the inventory being sold currently at $1,499 is refurbished or just a marketing strategy? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill my nikon lens fit this camera? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes, lenses that are compatible with the D90 are compatible with the D750. However, since the D90 is a DX format camera, your lenses are probably DX format lenses which are optimized for the smaller DX sensor size. The D750 is an FX, or full-frame, camera with a larger sensor. When using a DX lens on an FX camera you will not take full advantage of the larger sensor size of the FX format. For more information visit Nikon's website or contact Nikon Support.
- QuestionWill my D3200 lenses fit my new D750 with any problems? Thank you (7 Answers)Answers
If your lens are DX, there will be issues as the D750 is a full frame camera and works best with FX and AFS lenses. Invest in a couple of prime lens beginning with the 50m and the 85m. I started 10 years ago with a D90, then a D7100 and finally a D750 and the quality is amazing, is taking me to the next level.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionIt states on this site that a free battery grip is included with the purchase of my Nikon D750 (body only), but when I arrived at the store to pick up my camera and accessories they told me the grip wasn't in stock. What do I do about this? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this a US model or international? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI cant get a clear answer nowhere that this is a USA made camera? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill my lenses from my Nikon D3300 fit this camera? (2 Answers)Answers
The D750 and the D3300 use the same Nikon F-mount to attach the lenses. They will be interchangeable. You need to remember one main thing, if your lenses for the your D3300 are marked with a "DX" on them, when you attach them to your D750, you will see, in the viewfinder, a cropped image. The reason for that is as follows: NIKKOR DX-type lenses are made for cameras that have a smaller image sensor, like the D3300. The D750 has a "full-frame", larger image sensor, so you will be seeing, in your viewfinder on the D750, a cropped image that fits the smaller image circle of the DX lenses. For more information on this see the enclosed link: https://support.nikonusa.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/288.
- Questionwhat type of warranty is included with this camera (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhen will the 5 free gifts arrive that were included in my purchase of nikon d750. (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is Best Buy return policy for Nikon D750? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions