Questions & Answers
- QuestionAre there any accessories to mount this camera, like what GoPro has? Or does it only have the items in the accessory bundle? (3 Answers)Answers
There are many accessories available for the KeyMission 360. The camera will ship with the following accessories: EN-EL12 Rechargeable Battery, EH-73P Charging AC Adapter, UC-E21 USB Cable, AA-1A Base Adapter (allows you to attach the camera to a mount accessory), AA-2 Base Mount F, AA-3 Base Mount C, CF-AA1 Silicone Jacket, AA-17 Head-Mounted Display, AA-14A Lens Protector, AA-15A Underwater Lens Protector and a User’s Manual.
- QuestionHow many minutes of 4K footage would I expect per gigabyte of storage? For example, my 1080 action cam shoots approximatley 11 mins of video per gigabyte of storage. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow much storage (MicroSD) can this support up to? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwill this 360 video camera sync with a I-Phone 6? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this camera have the ability to change the iso and exposure of each lens independently when shooting 360 photos? Also, how noticeable is the stitch line in photos? (4 Answers)Answers
The ISO range on the KeyMission 360 camera is 100-1600. It cannot be manually set. The camera does have exposure compensation, that can be manually set. The Range is -2.0 - +2.0 in steps of 1/3 EV. The camera's has one exposure mode and that is Programmed Auto. The stitch line, would not be noticeable. If your browser is capable of viewing 360 degree video, please visit http://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/action-cameras/index.page to view a sample.
- QuestionThis might be a dumb question, but does this camera ONLY shoot in 360, or can you select to shoot from the front lens only for a non 360 video? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionAm I understanding correctly that professional programs like Adobe premier will NOT recognize the Nikon 360 codec directly? You need to use a utility software to convert file before you ingest into adobe? No drop and go editing with Adobe Premier? (2 Answers)Answers
I don't think so. The file is a regular MP4 The challenge is not the codec but the editing capabilities. for what I've seen, Premier is not ready yet for it. I've been exploring and the best choice so far is the Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate. an affordable software that allows you to edit and export 360 video. you can create titles in the 360 format. YouTube will recognize it perfectly. Good luck exploring
- QuestionDoes this camera provide time-lapse capability for still shots? (1 Answer)Answers
The Nikon KeyMission 360 Action camera can automatically capture still images at a specified interval to create time-lapse movies. For more information on the Time-lapse movie feature check out page 24 of the Nikon KeyMission 360 Reference Manual. A free manual can be downloaded from the following link: http://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/products/337/KeyMission_360.html
- QuestionHow do you edit the footage? Are there multiple video streams that need to be stitched or is it a single file? Can it be edited/panned/rotated in Premiere Pro or is special software required? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the range for using the phone as a remote? Is there other options to improve the distance? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions