Questions & Answers
QuestionCan this be used as a blender/grinder? I see only chopping blade and dough blade. Which blade to be used to pureeing?
- Answer We would like to confirm that this system does have a puree function and is able to be used for blending ingredients keeping in mind that the unit is a food processor.
QuestionIs there a way to slowly add olive oil to make mayo while machine is operating without splattering out the feed tube?
- Answer We would like to confirm that this system has a feed chute lid so that you are able to add ingredients during processing.
QuestionI read that This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Is it true?
- Answer We apologize for any inconvenience the warning may have caused. We're required by law in the State of California to include the warning you see. We include the warning in abundance of caution and to comply with this California warning mandate. The mere presence of even one of over 900 chemicals requires this warning and since it is not feasible to test for every single chemical, we're including the label with our products. Please rest assure that this product and all SharkNinja products are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. For further information please refer to www.p65warnings.ca..gov.
- Answer We would like to advise you that you are able to use this system to chop chicken. If chopping cooked chicken you should wait until it is cooled before chopping.
QuestionIs this Ninja base compatible with other Ninja appliances? For example, I have a blender and 2 smoothie cups from an old Ninja set. Will they fit on this base?
- Answer Ninja containers and blades do not fit on other blender or processor units at this time. In most cases, our blade systems and bases are unique to each of our blenders which is why the Jars are not interchangeable. To ensure you purchase the proper parts for your system please reach out to our Product Specialist at 1-866-826-6941, Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m.-9 p.m. ET | Sat. 9 a.m.-6 p.m. ET.
- Answer We are happy to confirm that you are able to mix peanut butter with other ingredients using this system.
- Answer Yes it would chop frozen fruit.