Questions & Answers
- Questionninja soup maker (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this item can grind dry pepper or any seeds/grains to powder? (2 Answers)
- Questioncan you operate both units at the same time (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill it make flour that is gluen free? (3 Answers)
- Questionwhat is the horse power? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe blade to the individual cup is leaking and I have only used it for about 15 months. Can I purchase a replacement blade? If so, where? Thank you. (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow many Watts in this particular ninja (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhen I push the power buton on and then I push the nuta ninja bottom it reads error and wont turn on . why? I lost my manual can you send me one please. (2 Answers)Answers
On mine there are three attachments. It will read error if I have a particular attachment on and I select a choice that is intended for another attachment. If this is not the problem check to make sure the attachment is seated properly. I often have trouble seating the smoothie attachment. It must be twisted until it clicks in. Smart device.
- QuestionI have the Ninja - Mega Kitchen System 72-Oz. Blender - Black, and want to upgrade to this, because I want the larger cups. However, I have a question, will my food processor attachment, fit the base of this model? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes the product work under 220 Voltage (Germany) or is it strictly for US use with 110 Volt ? If it runs under 220 Volt, do you ship to Germany? Thank you for letting me know... (1 Answer)Answers
You will need an international converter to use this product (assuming it was bought in the U.S.) in Germany. That is true of any kind of electrical appliance or consumer electronics like a laptop. The good news is that they are easy to get, reliable, safe, small and relatively cheap ($10 - $15). Does that help?
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions