Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhen you remove the buds does it turn pause the music? If you took the buds out durning a call do you have to shut them off if you want to use your phone speaker? I am wonder as a pair of Bragi kept taking over the call even thought the buds were not in. (1 Answer)Answers
To pause the music you simply touch the left bud once. Music will also pause automatically whenever you make or receive a phone call, just like any bluetooth phone headset, and then you can speak using the microphone built into each bud, and hear the person on the call through the buds
- QuestionCan these be used WITHOUT a smart phone? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes they can, but in a limited capacity. I've put the buds in and used them for hearing augmentation (i.e. usually put them on with default profile set to "restaurant mode") when I want to enhance my hearing in noisy environments, and done so without my phone. However, you can't fine-tune the frequencies (i.e. treble, bass, volume of amplification, etc) or switch between your two preferred profile modes without using the app.
- QuestionCan each ear be independently fine tuned? For example, in an office- left ear for office phone and right ear for conversations? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow much of the outside world can be shut out. Example: A noisy Bus. 2nd: I have a nasty neighbor that lets he dog whine all day sometimes. These sound perfect for someone when they are stressed out and need peace n quite too. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this work for a PlayStation 4 as a Bluetooth headset and mic. And can it also work with a sony tv brava Bluetooth. (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill they work with a windows phone? (2 Answers)Answers
They will pair via bluetooth with a Windows phone for the purpose of streaming music or making phone calls, however because there is not a Windows app available you won't be able to access the environment or EQ settings etc.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions