Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs it jailbroken? (10 Answers)Answers
Jailbroken is a term referring to an iOS device...this is an Android OS device. Super User access by being "rooted" is not how this device is sold. Root is attainable, however, "rooting" the device will void the manufactures warranty.
- Questionis it good for minecraft battlefront? what i'm trying to say is, is it good for gaming. (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat android version is this unit running? (5 Answers)
- Questiondoes this device come with kodi and exodus installed,does it do the updates and maintence automaticly? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this device play all android market games, or is it limited to certain types? Specifically Walking War Robots? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan anyone recommend a decent external hard drive or SD card to use with this device? To save 1080p movie files on /tv shows (5 Answers)Answers
Nvidia recommends a thumb drive actually. A Sandisk USB 3.0 for maximum transfer speeds. They make a 128GB one that I purchased from Best Buy (Nvidia has it listed under their Shield TV FAQ) and have formatted it as the Shields main internal storage. I play large games and they load fast and have no problem on this thumb drive. Hope this helps.
- QuestionAll I want to know is if I am able to plug connect a 4TB WD My Passport External Hard Drive in to this and/or the Pro Model and play movies from it? I have a large collection and I just need a good box to play them through. (5 Answers)
- Questionwhat year is the build? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use this to play destiny ? (5 Answers)
- Questioncan I pick up the wwe network with this?? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions