Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $49.00
QuestionIs the elite strap "necessary" for people or young teens with smaller heads? In other words, without the strap will the Occulus Quest 2 be loose on smaller heads?
- Answer I've seen in a view YouTube videos that the strap can be a little loose and that its probably the weakest link in the quest 2. Looks amazing otherwise. From what I've heard, the elite strap upgrade fixes the problem and the price could be worse. Guess they had to cut a few costs, but the quest 2 is still a great value.
QuestionI’m looking for a similar headset in order to watch movies while lying on my back. Can anyone recommend a less expensive headset that makes films look good? (I’m not interested in gaming)
- Answer The Quest 2 does the best job in quality of the image for TV and movies. The discontinue Go is cheaper (if you can still find them), but the quality is noticeably less. If you buy the Quest 2, do not buy the Elite strap - - it costs another $50 and makes it truly uncomfortable to watch TV and movies while leaning back or lying down as the tightening device will dig into the back of your head.
- Answer The headset comes with a spacer you can add if necessary if you wear glasses. However, unless you have particularly large glasses, you probably won't need the spacer. I wear glasses and don't need it at all.
QuestionI heard these were breaking a lot at one point. Is it still a problem nowadays? If I were to purchase it, would I need to buy a warranty or does it come with one?
- Answer It’s still a problem; I would buy the warranty with Best Buy but oculus does have a warranty for them but if your item doesn’t have a serial number, you’re screwed basically
QuestionIs the Elite Strap and the Hard Strap the same thing? I’ve seen ads for both and can’t tell the difference.
- Answer Yes, both are same and its a must have for quest 2 if you dont like headset moving a lot..
QuestionDo I need to buy two separate units in order for two people to play together? Is only one headset included?
- Answer This is just the strap and yes two units are required to be able to play together
- Answer No it is not compatible with oculus 1
QuestionCan you get replacement parts for the elite strap. The back head rest came separated at 1 side.
- Answer They have all been cracking. FB will replace but it takes forever...literally waiting over two months for mine to be replaced.
QuestionDoes this one also come with the battery? I've seen the other one and its $130 and it comes with the bag. Is the bag $90, or does this one not come with the battery?
- Answer There is no battery included with this elite strap however you can always use a battery pack connected with a USB-c Along with this as the strap with the battery doesn’t extend the time as much as need it anyway
QuestionOur new, and first, Quest 2 is blurry. Would the elite strap help this. We do wear glasses but they are not large
- Answer To an extent, yes. Don’t expect your problem to go away but a lot of your clarity depends on if your eyes are in the right spot relative to your lenses.
- Answer It does not interfere with the stock speakers, which are on the side of the headset. So it is totally fine if you don’t have headphones
QuestionI've seen ads that advertise an extended battery life with the elite strap. Is it this particular strap, or am I looking at a different item? Getting my sons one for Christmas, and I want to make sure I have all the goodies they need lined up for them.
- Answer There is a strap that comes with a battery pack.
QuestionWhy can't you add the head strap to your cart and have it shipped? It says it's unavailable for pickup. Is the item unavailable period? There is no option to add the item to your cart.
- Answer Got the same answer and it just means the store nearest to you doesn't have it. But it ships for free and fast