Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan this projector be mounted upside down? I am looking for projector that can be mounted on the sealing for a church. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this projector have the capability to be ceiling mounted? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this come with a durable travel case? What other accessories does it have? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI need a projector that I can use periodically for business presentations of both word and excel. 50% of the time I would use for movies on a 10 foot screen at home. will this projector be able to both? Thanks, (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan you connect speakers via Bluetooth? (3 Answers)Answers
I have connected my Optoma 27 projector sound via a Bluetooth transmitter dongle (Aluratek ~ $30.00 at. Best Buy) to a Bluetooth speaker. Charge the transmitter for a couple of hours on your lap top. Plug it into the AUX on the back of the projector. Turn on your Bluetooth receiver sound system (mine is an LG wireless sound bar from Best Buy). Turn on the Bluetooth dongle transmitter at the projector and you should get sound from your Bluetooth speakers. (Good quality) I also tried a Bluetooth connection to my older LG surround sound system by plugging in a Bluetooth receiver to the sound system. It works but the sound quality is really bad because you lose resolution by transmitting through several connections. Note: You connect a laptop to the projector via HDMI 1 port. You must select the Optoma speaker on your laptop sound to send sound to the projector; then the dongle transmits to the sound bar. And remember Bluetooth only transmits 12 to 50' depending on your transmitter; the Aleurstek is good for 15'.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions