Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes. I have no problems hearing the other person with the speaker. I have partial hearing loss in one ear and this phone is no issue with me hearing people.
QuestionNeed the mother phone & base(charging/recording) for the KX-TGE645, already have the satellite phones.
- Answer Dear customer, we need further information regarding your inquiry in order to provide you the best answer. Please contact us via chat for assistance: shop.panasonic.com/contactus
- Answer Thank you for your question. Yes, the base unit can be wall mounted. Please refer to this link for more information:http://help.panasonic.ca/viewing/ALL/KX-TGE662/OI/TGE662_PNQX8638ZA/TGE662_PNQX8638ZA.pdf#page=73
Questionthe screen on the receivers says Voicemail msg. via phone company. i do not want this service how do get this message off?
- Answer Dear customer, thank you for your question. In order to turn this off please press pound(#) 332 and follow the on screen instructions. If you need further assistance please reach out to us via live chat: https://shop.panasonic.com/contactus Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST
QuestionHello does the phone work with my hearing aids, will it make a buzzing sound or any noise at while I’m on a call.
- Answer Thank you for your question. Yes, you can connect it to the unit. Consult the manufacturer of the hearing aids, to determine if they are adequately shielded from external RF (radio frequency) energy. (The product operates in the frequency range of 1.92 GHz to 1.93 GHz, and the RF transmission power is 115 mW (max.).)
QuestionWhen using the redial button does the phone automatically redial the last incoming local number including the area code. Some cities and states don't require to dial the area code for local calls. It's a requirement here
- Answer Yes, it includes the area code. If you chose to redial using a caller ID, you may have to add the 1 in front of the number.
- Answer Listen to and/or erase the voicemail using the Play or Erase buttons respectively.
QuestionI have a dead base ( model KX-TG6843B S/N 5BAQA059512 ) but 5 working handsets ( KX-TGA680 ), will these handsets work with any other model base or can I get a new replacement base still ? I would hate to have to replace all handsets that I have now.
- Answer We recommend that you contact our tech support team https://shop.panasonic.com/contactus Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm est.
QuestionI have a garage (metal) that is about 70 ft from the base. If I place one of the 4 phones will it work out there?
- Answer we do not have metal garage but have one in garage and it works fine. More than 70 ft.
- Answer Yes they all have a speaker.
QuestionCan I use this phone and answer one call on the first hand set and at the same time answer a different call on the second handset and if yes how do I set this up
- Answer No, I don’t think that would work. You could ask a Best Buy associate to be sure though.
- Answer TGFA70 TGFA71 TGFA72 TGTA61 TGFA61 TGEA60 TGEA61
- Answer Hi Luci, it takes these batteries Battery type:–Nickel metal hydride (Ni-MH)– 2 x AAA (R03) size for each handset