Questions & Answers
Questiondoes this tv have the white wash and color wash features to avoid burn in?if it doesn't what tv does or is that a upgradeable like enhancement thing i could have them do b4 i buy the tv?
- Answer Yes, all current Panasonic consumer plasmas have a white scrolling bar feature found in the Anti Image Retention menu.
Questionplasma v.s ledi havent bought a new tv in a long time what is the most dependble --longevity- plasma or led will probley be the last tv i will buy
- Answer As for life span, Plasma and LED are pretty much the same. If you're going for picture quality, Plasma has it hands down! An LED LCD TV will never be able to compare to the contrast ratio that a Plasma can produce.
- Answer Those rates affect LCD/LED tech, plasma won't be affected by Hz rates.
QuestionAmbient Light ReflectionWhat is the best tv type to minimize ambient light relection? LCD, LED or Plasma
- Answer It seems like LCD/LED tech is the best to avoid reflections however I have plasma in a well lit room and I have no complaints.
QuestionDo you need audio cable to hook up to a home theater system, & if so, is there a specific kind to use?
- Answer yes and if your receiver accepts it a hdmi
- Answer Plasma TV's don't need refresh rates because the type of technology. If you are a big sports fan take this in consideration if you plan to go LCD/LED
- Answer Just with the TV you just can not. I do it through my Bluray player.
QuestionCan I hook up a strio AV reciever ?I want to hook my stereo receiver to it . Does it have to be anything special or just with RCA jacks..?
- Answer this tv supports toslink audio, if your stereo also does, as well as HDMI for newer home theater systems.If you have an older receiver; it does have classic RCA and Composite jacks
- Answer Yes my friend. It comes with remote control.
Question3D Ready/Capable?This TV boasts a 600Hz Refresh rate, but I can't really find any info on it being possibly a 3D TV? The Sales Rep at the store said it was (3D only requires ~240Hz), but i can't find any info on an emitter or options in the TV's Options. Any Help or advice would be great :)
- Answer this tv is only 720p, so i wouldnt really recommend it for 3D(i dont even know if it supports it) to get the most out of 3d, you really want a 1080p, since all 3d movies are in bluray, which is 1080p supports unlike most dvds
- Answer This question has been a hot issue. This unit is a FULL HD TV on 720p. The 1024 x 768 is the native resolution when you adjust the TV to a 4:3 aspect ratio. In fact the TV is 100% capable of use 1080p signals from any bluray player, also the TV set can tell you what type of signal is processing.
- Answer Yes, but you may have to buy an antenna for it. You can find them as low as $8.