Questions & Answers
- PANDORA PREM DIG 1 MO
Your price for this item is $1.00
The previous price was $9.99
QuestionCurrently I have ‘free’ Pandora, am I eligible to upgrade to pandora premium with this offer or am I considered a current customer?
- Answer Yes, you can upgrade a free account.
QuestionI’m currently on the one month free trial of the premium service. Am I able to buy this and apply it to my Pandora account?
- Answer Thank you for your question. I just unsubscribed my Pandora premium. This information was gleaned 2021.March 13. I 'chatted' with the Pandora Bot. 'You can manage your subscription preferences from the Plans and Subscriptions page in your BestBuy.com account (which you can be created based on the e-mail address you provided at checkout) or by calling 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289).' The Link for Plans and Subscriptions: https://www.bestbuy.com/services/planlist/ Steps: 1. Login to Best Buy Account 2. Manually copy and paste the following link - https://www.bestbuy.com/services/planlist/ 3. Click 'Cancel Subscription' 4. Make sure to answer the query on the page as to why you are cancelling. 5. Confirmation pop-up window 6. If possible screenshot the pop-up window 7. Wait 48 hours - Contact 888-237-8289 - Best Buy Toll Free - Deal with this step, however ensure cancellation When all else fails? Create a 'burner' credit card - put a $5 limit - BBY will accept the card - get a decline notice and screw the whole process of getting a subscription for 'free.'
- Answer Good Question. You cannot as the subscriptions are handled by Best buy and not Pandora
QuestionPandora, If you pay for the yearly subscription and cancel at the end, does all the music disappear from your phone?
- Answer Yes. You can hear songs as long as the subscription is active.
QuestionIf I buy this as a gift, can my friend upgrade his free pandora account? Or will it be tied to my email address?
- Answer It will tie to your account as this subscription is handled by best buy.
- Answer I have the same problem they took money for something I didn't use contact the better business bureau they will help get your money back