Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan You use the A19 White and color bulbs with this kit? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionBridge (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes these lights work with a switched lamp (10 Answers)Answers
Yes they work on my lamps that have switches, I just turn on the lamps myself during set up and then use the Hue app or Home Smart app to turn them off. I've added Amazon Echo to my home set up and get turn lights on and off without my phone by simply saying "Alexa turn on living room". This purchase led to more Phillips hue light purchases for other rooms in my home and it's very convenient , especially since I'm disabled. Hope this helps, enjoy!
- Questioncan i use this with google home ? can i tell google home to turn on or off the light? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the bulbs be programmed to progressively become brighter at a certain time? For instance, if we wanted to use them as "wake up" lights, could they gradually brighten over the course of 10-15 minutes? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes they can. I'm not sure why someone else answered no. They are mistaken. You can set your routines to happen instantly or gradually, both for turning on and turning off each light. In the preset routines there's a "wake up" routine where the lights can be set to do exactly the hypothetical situation you described.
- QuestionCan I control the lights from my iPhone when I'm away from home? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI see the light kit comes with 2 bulbs & a hub. If I want more bulbs do I need to buy that kit with the hub again or do they just sell bulbs only? Do I need more hubs to control 2 floors of house? (5 Answers)Answers
You do not need another hub if adding bulbs. Also I don't think you need another hub to control more than one floor. The hub hard wire connects to your router. So you should only need one. The bulbs and other philips devices connect to that hub via wireless. So you could have an issue with wireless connections from bulbs to your router if they are too far away.
- QuestionWhat does the Ethernet cable plug into? A router or does it have to be connected to a computer that is left on? Does this mean it doesn't connect to your router wireless? (10 Answers)
- Questionhow far can I have the bulb from the hub for it to still work? (10 Answers)
- Questionhow many bulbs can the controller handle? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions